Chapter 14 | Before I Blame Him

C H A P T E R  14

C H A P T E R 14

Tonight was, something else. I'm not sure Zach will ever want to talk to me again but there's always a chance. Gavin well he's just Gavin and there's really no changing that one, I knew he wasn't going to give me a break for once.

As for me, I'm just exhausted.

When I woke up the next morning I was bombarded with questions from my mother. I was also instructed to take another shower with that stupid soap. I hardly even spoke to the guy let alone touched him. We said are goodbyes last night and he even offered to walk me to my door and I denied his request.

All night I hid my trembling hands under the table and would tuck them inside my jacket so he wouldn't try to hold them.

"We're here!" Someone shouts storming into my house in a hurry. I look over to see Peyton and Ash. "Tell me everything!"

So I did. There wasn't much to say but it was enough to get Peyton all worked up over nothing. I knew how much she wanted me to experience everything teenagers did and she was so happy for me but I wasn't like other teenagers.

"Ahem, guys you might want to see this." Ash says looking down at his phone. Peyton and I both look over to see the bright screen play a video. My face turns pale as it continuously loops over and over again.

"I'm going to kill him." I say, it had been from last night when I spit in Zach's face and then spilled his drink. The only person I could possible think of doing this was my fucking neighbor.

I quickly storm out of my house and step over the lawn to meet with Gavin's front door. I knock a few times and a few times more when nobody answers. "I know your ignoring me Cambridge." I shout. "Your car is parked outside."

The door finally swings open and I'm face to face with him. I can't help but look at his bare chest but I finally snap out of it. "Who did you send that video to?" I said. "From the date."

He leans against the doorframe and laughs. "Y'know I wouldn't really call that a date." He says now grinning at me. "You couldn't even last and hour before he got tired of you."

"Did you send the damn video or not?" I say through gritted teeth. I wasn't playing around anymore, ever since he came into my life it has gone to shit and he could even be the death of me.

"I didn't send the video are you happy now?"

"I don't believe you what about Carver?" I said. "Who else was there that night?"

Gavin shrugs. "No clue, now get off of my porch." He try's closing the door on my face but I stop him.

"Why do you hate me? I've never done anything to you? You don't have to act like the whole world revolves around you y'know?" I said.

"I tried to be nice." He cuts me off.

"When!" I say. My friends were probably watching me from inside astounded by this, I was actually standing up to this jerk. "Because every time you see me you have to put me down."