Chapter 26 | Before I Learn His Point Of View

C H A P T E R  26

C H A P T E R 26

My eyes flutter open and I feel something heavy resting on top of me. I look down to see Gavin's head on my stomach and his arms are snaked around my torso. His hair is in front of his face and without hesitation I gently brush it away.

What was he doing to me?

I don't want to wake him so I stay with him like this until he wakes up. I notice I'm also still wearing his sweatshirt. I somehow wish it could be like this all the time but Gavin clearly stated he didn't want to be in a relationship. I feel a vibration coming from underneath my pillow so I reach my arms underneath it and grab the phone.

I notice it's Gavin's phone and Georgia's name is flashing on the screen. I hang it up when Gavin slightly moves. Being the nosy person I am I see there are a few texts from Beckham and Carver. The one from Carver reads "where did you go" And the one from Beckham says "take Carver home I left with Peyton".

A new message pops up and it's from Georgia.
"Meet me we need to talk."

I hide the phone back under the pillow when Gavin moves again and looks up at me. "Good morning."

I smile at him. "Good morning."

Gavin notices he's holding me and quickly lifts himself off before he leaves the bed and walks across the room. He grabs a shirt from his closet and pulls it over his head.

I sit up and run my fingers through my tangled hair. What will my mom think? Do I even tell her I stayed at Gavin's?

"I must have fell asleep you aren't mad right?" Gavin asks referring to him sleeping in the bed with me.

"No it's okay." I tell him. I realize this is the second time sleeping with him that I don't continuously wake up during the night from my body aches like I usual do. "How did you um, sleep?"

"Good." He admits. "I don't usually let girls sleep in my bed."

So he really kicks out all of the girls I see come over?

Gavin searches for his phone under the pillow until he finds it and pulls it out. I see his eyes scan over the messages and have a feeling he'll want to kick me out because Georgia needs to talk to him.

"Are you doing anything today?"

I give him a look of surprise. I wanted to tell him no but then I remember I have another Sunday appointment today. I wish he could come to comfort me in that horrible place.

"Yes." I reply I finally get out of bed and feel his eyes watch me with every move. "Maybe we can do something another time?"

I can tell Gavin wants to tell me something that will probably ruin the rest of my day but he decides against it. "Oh.. I guess."