“Oh my gosh! You two are back together, aren’t you?” She nodded with a smile on her face. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked Jay as I slapped his shoulder.

“What do you mean? I didn’t know we were together until she came begging me for sex last night.” I laughed.

“That is not true,” Jenny snapped.

“So you didn’t come to my house last night?”  

“Yea, but I came to talk.” 

“Baby, we did way more than talk.”

She ignored him. “I see that you are still getting it in with Carter.” I smiled and I could feel the blush come over my face.

“Yea, her and Carter are on the down low,” Jay said.

“No, we’re not,” I snapped. “You didn’t tell him,” I asked Carter.

“Tell me what?” 

“I’ve been with you the whole time,” Carter replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

“You were supposed to apologize,” I told him.

“I know! Jay, man, listen, I’m sorry about everything; everything I said and did. You know I wasn’t thinking clearly and I’m just sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it man. You know you my boy,” Jay replied. “So you’re not with Ariel anymore?”  

“Nope,” Carter replied popping the p.

“So you and Lizzie are legit.”

“Yep,” he said popping the p once again.

“Aw shit man, that’s what I'm talking about.” He flopped down on the couch next to Carter taking my place so I sat on Carter’s lap. I grabbed the big sandwich from the table and bit down into it. Damn, it was delicious. Carter snatched it from my hand before I could get another bite and shoved it down his throat.

“Carter,” I yelled but it came out muffled because I hadn’t completely swallowed my food. 

He tried to laugh and began choking. I patted him on the back, but I was laughing so it wasn’t that effective. I went to the kitchen and grabbed him a bottle of water and I threw it at him. Jay and Jenny were now laughing at him instead of trying to help, but hey, I was still cracking up too. He drank the water and eventually calmed down. I died laughing and tears were forming in my eyes.

“That’s . . . what you . . . get,” I said in between my fits of laughter. He glared at me and just drank some more of the water.

“Y'all weren’t gone even try to help,” Carter said eyeing Jenny and Jay. They just continued to laugh and I laughed along with them.