Chapter Thirty Six

Start from the beginning

Don't ask about Ally's twitter name. She made it in middle school which should explain everything.

Today they are giving us a half a day pff/

Thank God is all I can say. 

We are all lounging at the pool right now; me writing in this as my friends scope for "babes."

Going to join them ;)

Erin

xx

                                                                                                                       June 16. 2013

Dear Diary,

They are teaching us the new songs to us already and Cher said I might possible be having a solo with another girl called Eliza Brooks who is in Demi's group.

My next performances need to me better then the last one. I need to stun the judges as well as America week after week. Well at least thats what my vocal coach says.

My voice has been holding up so far, but whenever I feel that I need to stop I stop. I don't push myself to go a little further. It happens once in a while which should be a good sign. If it happened all the time I would be a little bit worried.

Ally has been going sight seeing with a friend she knows that lives here in California from some camp she went to a while back, and tomorrow is going to watch a talk show live with her.

I puled a few strings to get those seeing that I now know some people in the biz, and scored her tickets.

I haven't heard from Shayna which is scary. I keep think back to what Liam tweeted me. Maybe she's mad at me?

I don't know, but I am worried.

Any who, I haven't seen Lay recently, and Sara-Bethhasn't attacked me or pissed me off as of late.

Its all been normal... well as normal as it can be for an X Factor contestant.

Erin

xx

                                                                                                                 June 18, 2013

Dear Diary,

I spoke to my friends today; We video chatting on ichat.

All they could talk about was how amazing I was, and how it exciting it must be for me.

I was honest with them. Told them how hard it is and how much I miss home. You don't realize it when you are working hard, but today it punched me in the face. I started noticing small things and felt the need to see my friends.

They told me their parents will let them come towards the end of the school year, which is soon.

I start with a tutor soon and will probably finsih school with them. I am not actually sure if that will happen, but I will see how it all works out.

I know that instead of 16 contestants we have 14 because of the two that left, whichmeans the weeks on this show are dwindling but I still don't know what the hell is going on have the time.

The scarlett Roses have probably been working harder then everyone else here combined. Since Haley went to the dark side it seems she has been takingtips gfrom the Queen of all evil. *Ehem* Sara-Beth *Ehem*.