"Um," Simon sits up in his judge chair, "I have really just one thing to say. Don't stop trying. There is a reason why I chose you. You are an extrodinary group, and I encourage you to try again."

They nod, and some contestants hug them again.

They put on the screen a video that they put together for each acts in the case that they are voted off the show. We all stand to the side as they sing their final song, tears in their eyes.

"And I will wait, I will wait for you.

So I'll be bold,

as well as strong.

And use my head alongside my heart."

Without even realizing it I am crying too.

Everytime I think of people leaving, it makes me sad. It could be my friend next, or me. And the fact that this group is amazing makes it worse.

When they finishe performing Kim says into the mic.

"We are sorry to see you go and we know you'll continue to sing and try to follow your dreams. After the break we will have a performacne by Ke$ha and then we will find out who will be the last act leaving us tonight."

My eyes widen in shock. I didn't know Ke$ha would be performing tonight!

The bright lights turn off, and the cameras turn off.

I walk over to Bailey and Mels giving them a huge hug.

"We are still on!" I grin in relief.

"For now." Mels says back.

"KE$HA'S PERFORMIING!" Bailey shouts as she pulls away from our group hug.

"I KNOW!" I shout with her.

We lock arms and walk off the stafe together, freaking out about the fact huge celebrity is about to perform live on the same stage where we performed, on the same show.

****

"TONIGHT WE'RE GOING TO BLO-O-OOOO-OO-OO-W!" Bailey, Mels, and I sing along to the music with my sister in the crowd.

We managed the convince management to let us go to my sister for the perdormance. I felt bad that I ditched her all day so we are rocking out to Ke$ha together.

"This is amazing!" Ally puts her arm around my shoulder and leans her head against mine in affection.

"I know!!! Wanna meet her after this?" I ask,

"OH MY GOSH YES!" She gives me a real hug, squeezing me tight, "Trying out for X Factor has been the best thing you've ever done."

I sure like to think so.

_____________________________

                                                                                                                                          June 15, 2013

Dear Diary,

Last night was crazy!

The second act that went home yesterday was Craig Adams, who sang really well, and some were sad to see him go. I wasmt that much because I didn't really know him. He was a bit weird if you ask me.

After the shpw Ally and I went to go meet Ke$ha who we took a picture with, that I tweeted with the caption. "Having the time of my life with @Albearxo. @keshasux #abouttoblow." that Ke$ha then retweeted.