Chapter fourty!! Final chapter!!!!

Jason's pov;

It's been two weeks and it's been the same, katies constantly been tired and hungry and having bad cramps, she's convinced herself she's maybe coming down with something but not pregnant.

I went to the store today and bought her a pregnancy test and I'm gonna ask her to take it.

I got home and made her chocolate chip pancakes and ran upstairs to give it to her.

"Yummy thank you" katie pushed the plate away and patted her tummy.

"Anything for my angel..." I kissed her forehead and took the plates into the kitchen.

I dug into my pocket and pulled out a pregnancy test.

"Baby.." I said as I walked in she curled over in pain.

"Please can you do a pregnancy test.." I threw the box onto the bed and sat down rubbing her lower back.

She nods her head and pushed herself off the bed.

What felt like hours katie finally came out the bathroom with a smirk on her face.

"baby...." She bit her lip.

"Yes yes yes?!" I get up running to her.

"I'm pregnant baby!!" She giggled throwing the test on the bed and jumped into my arms.

"Serious?! Are you serious?!" I choked out holding her tightly.

"Yes! I'm pregnant!!" She cried.

"Oh my god" I cried holding her as tight as I could

"Baby not too tight.. My tummy!" She pushed off me.

"Right right!" I lay her down and kiss her tummy softly.

"I can't believe this.." She bit her lip again.

"I can't believe your happy about this!!!" I kissed her lips softly.

"Go get dressed into something fancy and be ready by 8pm my queen." I kissed her forehead
And ran off.

~~~
Katies pov;

It took three hours before I finally got ready.

I finished applying my clear lipgloss and ran downstairs and then put my white heels on to match my white dress.

"Baby you look gorgeous.." Jason breathes out as he came down the stairs in a suit.

"And my darling you look handsome as ever.." I bit my lip.

"Follow me m'am." He winked as he lead me to his car.

---

The whole journey he stayed quite quiet and wouldn't say much but kept grinning and looking down.

"Your making me nervous." I said as he pulled up near a forest.

"Is this where you kill me?" I giggled.

"No baby nothing like that." He kisses me.

"Oh baby... Put this on" he hands me a blind fold.

"Sure. Your not gonna kill me." I took the blind fold.

"Baby cmon" he kissed my cheek.

"Okay okay I trust you." I chuckled as I put the blind fold on he got out the car and opened my door.

He picked me up bridal style and walked for about five minutes.

I could hear water as he placed me down on a soft surrounding.

"Stand up and stand still till I say you can take it off." He helped me to my feet and let go of my hands.

"Jase?" I breathe out.

"Open.." His voice shakes.

I take the blind fold off and looked at my surrounding.

We was at a candle lit hidden water fall with fairy lights and candles with soft blankets near the fall.

I breathed out as I looked down at the man I loved Infront of me on one knee holding a black box.

"Katie manning.." He bit his lip.

"From the very first time I met you.. I knew you was the one.. No matter what we put eachother through I wanna be in your life. I want to not only be your best friend, your worst enemy, your partner in crime, I wanna be your husband, your sole mate. The father to our kids.." He gulped as he said the final few words

"Will you.. Will you give me the honour for you to be my beautiful wife... Will you marry me katie?" He breathed out nervously.

"Oh my god.." I put my hands to my face and wiped a tear that rolled down my cheek.

"Please.." He frowned.

"Yes.. Yes of course I'll marry you!" I choked out as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Oh my god!!" He screamed as he kissed me a million times and places me down as he put the huge ring one wedding finger.

"My beautiful wife.." He breathed out as we lay watching the water fall.

"My gorgeous husband.." I bit my lip looking into his beautiful glossy eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful ending guys!!!

Thank you
For all the support through out all of it!!

Thank you for 65k!!

I love you all!!!