Chapter thirty six.

Katie's pov;

My sight was blurred and the amount of pain I should be in suddenly hit me.

All I managed to choke out was a dry "agh!"

Nurses came rushing in injecting my tubes with painkillers and other medication to make me drowsy and in less pain.

A few hours went by and eventually everyone was allowed back in.

At first it was just me and jason and he said not one word other than I love you baby, and constantly kissing me.

"Water please" I whispered.

Jason rushed and got me some water and out two straws in my mouth allowing me to suck out the cold luscious liquid that slid down my throat relieving me from a dry and sore throat.

"I love you too by the way." My voice was raspy.

Jason cried of happiness.

"I was a wreck." He sighed holding my hand.

"I saw that baby. I saw everything. Even slutena." I coughed.

"Don't worry she will be dealt with." Jason's eyes darkened.

----

No ones pov.

A week has passed and everyone has constantly been there supporting her. Jason has been doing his all to win katie back while her recovery quickened she became back to her good old strong self.

Her father was trying to persuade her to go home with him and become a real manning. Begging her to leave jason.

Ariana has been preparing her home for her to come back to, she's been constantly buying everyone food and snacks, bringing katie clothes and washes up, doing all she can.

Demi has been everyone's little agony aunt and helping people out.

Despite what has happened between katie and jason things seem to be better , the air has been cleared and they are back in the honey moon phase.

Jason's pov;

"She's being discharged today bro I'm sure this is the right time." I grin while strolling into the jewellery store.

"Only if your sure." Alex chuckled while following me.

I strolled into the shop with my head held high.

"Can I help you?" A snotty blond lady waltzed over to me and Alex while swaying her hips and puffing her chest out.

Alex chuckled and shook his head.

"I'd like an engagement ring for my beautiful girlfriend" I smirked proudly.

"I'll get someone to sort that out for you." She groaned while walking away.

"Dude I'm sick of these hoes thinking they're so hot, I could of had her on the counter right now!" Alex spat.

"I know. And speaking of whores we gotta deal with selena soon." I sighed.

"I think katie will sort that out." Alex smiled.

"Yeah.." I drifted off. My eyes scanning the room.

I took a second glance and saw the perfect ring.

"Excuse me!" I called an old lady over.

"Yes young man how can I help?" She smiled at me.

"This!! This is perfect it will look beautiful on her! I'd like to buy this ring please!" Jason pointed at the beautiful ring before him.

"Sir do you realise how much that is?" The old lady choked.

"Money isn't a problem! Get me that ring.. Please!" Jason whipped out his wallet.

the lady boxed it all up and set it to the side for jason.

"That would be 30, 000 please.." She looked at jason wearily wondering if he has the money.

He payed and left a 100pound tip and ran out.

"I can't wait to give this to her.." I breathed out as I strolled confidently out the store with Alex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg!!!! Thank you for the 42k!!!

The support from onelasttime_ has been fucking amazing so thank you baby doll!!

Thank you to everyone for all the votes and comments I hope yall are enjoying this!

Let me know your thoughts emotions and opinions && what you want to happen next!! Remember that there's only four more chapters left!!