Chapter thirty eight.

Jason's pov;

A month has now passed and katie is almost back to her old self. She's pushing herself so hard to train back up and even tried convincing me to train selena up so she can win a fair fight to the death with her.

I still haven't shown her the ring because Katie's changed alot.

She's obsessed with training.

Only time I see her is when I get back from missions and I lay in bed.

She hasn't spoke much to me since I've told her no to doing missions as I don't feel she is ready for it.

I've only just came back from one major mission from London.

I slam the door behind me exhausted from jet lag and considering it is 3am.

I hear Katie's grunts and slamming of the fists against the boxing bag.

I roll my eyes and make my way down to the basement where she was training near selena.

"Katie baby I'm home." I try to smile.

She glances at me and continues with punching the boxing bag and letting the bag continuously slam off selena's face.

"Baby come here ive missed you." I slam my bags down to the floor and open my arms.

"In a sec." She continues to boot the bag.

"Now." I spat.

She ignored me so i strolled over and slammed her against the wall.

"I said now." I spat Through gritted teeth

"Hey." She frowned.

"I've had enough of your bitchy attitude. I know you want to get better but remember you still have a man." I got in her face.

She bit her lip and looked at me seductively.

"Looks like someone had a rough mission. Wanna talk about it?" She batted her eye lashes.

"Talk about it?!" I chuckled.

"Why talk about it when I can show you how damn rough my day was." I growled while within one swift movement I lifted her off her feet and carried her out the door. Up the stairs and into the bed room.

I threw her on the bed and ripped my shirt off.

"Oh baby I haven't had you in so long.." She moaned laying there waiting for me.

I hovered over her and kissed her lips once softly.

"I'm not gonna hold back or be gentle." I rubbed her parts deeply.

"This. Is mine." I rubbed what is mine deeply slowly feeling how wet im making her.

"All yours." She moaned softly.

"Let me go get a condom." I got up off the bed.

Katies pov;

"No baby don't." I stopped jase.

"What?" He turned back around.

"Baby all yours. No protection. What happens happens." I bit my lip.

He hovers back over me and bites my lip.

"Are you sure my queen?" He kisses me softly.

"Yes baby I'm sure." I pull him into my body as I rub myself against his already erect length.

"Baby I can feel how hard you already are." I moan into his ear while leaving a trail of love bites.

He moans and rips off my shirt and pants.

Leaving me in my bra and thong.

He pulls down his pants to see a tight pair of boxers showing the outline of his long length.

He takes my bra off in one swift movements and kisses from my neck leaving a hicky trail all the way down to the top of my area.

I moan and arch my back tugging onto his hair.

He moved back up my body and gripped onto my wrists and held them above my head.

" do I have to tie you down?" He growled while rubbing his length against my area.

I moan and nod.

"Fine." He spat.

He grabbed his belt and tied my wrists together and then to the bed.

"Better." He licked his lips and kissed all in between my thighs.

I moan and move my body about.

He slammed my hips back down on the bed leaving a deep hicky just above my area.

He uses his teeth to slowly take my panties off leaving me dripping wet.

"Jase stop teasing." I moan.

"I'll do what I want. All mine. Right?" He smirked.

I closed my eyes tightly as he began to lick slowly and gently around my area.

He sucked on the lips as he suck two fingers straight in.

I gasped and arched my back.

"Jase!" I moaned as he pumped his fingers in and out while slurping.

He stuck in another finger causing me to scream.

"Already screaming and I'm just getting started." He chuckled.

"Baby want me inside you?" He growled hungrily.

"YES!" I screamed.

He kisses all up my body and thrusts all the way in causing tears to spring to my eyes.

I gasped and held my breath and he pumps hard in and out.

"Baby slowly." I scream.

"No. It's been a rough few months and you need to loose that bitchy attitude of yours." He continuously pumped in and out causing his back to be red raw full of scratches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BABIES THANK YOU FOR 53k!!!

I laugh so hard at all of your inlines.

Two more chapters!!!

Comment and vote and spam me for another chapter or book!!

Love yall. Thank you for everything 💋

Remember you can pm me any time. XOX