Chapter five.

Jason's pov;

I swung the door open in frustration.
Whoever the fuck was banging on my door is gonna get a foot up their ass.

I could not believe it was her... She's hear.. Before I knew it she leaped into my arms crying. It caused tears to form in my eyes. I didn't hesitate to hold onto her.

The next three words she whispered into my neck made me melt. Made me feel calm. Happy. Relaxed. "I need you." She cried out.

I slammed the door shut while holding onto her.

I picked her up and held her tightly not letting her go.

I carried her into my room shut and locked the door.

I threw her on to my bed so she had a soft landing.

"Why.." I whispered not even looking at her.
She stayed silent.

"Why did you fucking leave me?!" I boomed making her jump.

"Sit down and I'll tell you." She breathed out.

I done as she said and she took my hand.

"You was sleeping around with selena.. She hit me and I hit back and you never believed me, you never trusted me, you treated me like scum. All I needed was to get out of there .... But as soon as I did it broke me and I felt a pull on my heart. I needed to come back here. I needed you. The old you jason." She started to sob.

"What's that cut on your arm? It's new." I stated.

"You microchipped me, in the moment I needed it out of me so I cut it out." She mumbled the last part.

"Uh.. Katie I didn't.. I've never microchipped you.." I scratched the back of my head.

"What?" She frowned. She looked adorable.

"Don't worry I'll figure this all out.. I promise." I said while moving closer towards her and kissing her forehead.

"I've missed you jason." She whispered while pulling me to lay in bed with her.

"I've missed you too my princess." I cooed into her neck.

Katie's pov;

"Just take another picture."
"They're so cute!"
"I can't believe she's back!"
"I can't believe they're back together." I heard loads of loud whispering around me.

"You guys might as well shout. Your loud enough." Jason growled.

I smiled in amusement at his comment.

"Sorry we will leave." I heard I think Alex say.

"Oh and send me those pictures later!" Jason chuckled

I rolled over ontop of him and mumbled a good morning ontop of his lips.

"Morning baby girl." He smiled into the kiss.

"I'm going for a Shower you can make me some breakfast." I smirk while getting off him.

"Anything for you my angel." He smiled while watching me enter the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw they're back! For now..

Love reading ur thoughts!

Keep commenting

Predictions?
Thoughts?
Emotions?
Reactions?

Vote and comment for another chapter! Thank you x