Chapter 3.

Katie's pov;

"And to top it off I found out tyler is still alive kept in a coma Ina room of theirs!" I panted as I told him everything.

Evan kept clenching his fist.

"War. You know this is war." He said through gritted teeth.

"N-no evan you don't understand he's probably still looking for me! We have to fly back to daddy and then come back with the rest!" I panicked.

"Katie your fucking brother is there!! They could just kill him now. You've ran away! You know what he can do!" He defended.

"Urgh! Listen to me! Daddy will know what to do!" I try and convince him.

" your 'daddy' will just kill mccan and get us killed!" Evan started to go red out of anger.

"More wine?" I question casually.

I pick up the bottle but he smacked it out of my hands making it smash off the table.

"Great! Now your being an ass too! Where's ur phone Ima call daddy." I scoff while getting up.

"We. Are. Doing. This. MY. Way." He said slowly while pinning me back down on the sofa.

Jason's pov;

"Dude I've said im sorry I just lost it! I love her!" I sigh while following harry around the mansion.

"Sorry don't cut it asshole." Harry spat back.

"I'm still your fucking boss so watch it. " I growled.

"Y'know what if I fucking help get her back will you leave me the fuck alone?!" He threw his hands in the air sighing.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"Iyte lets go. I'll go track her down if u still have the memory chip in her arm?" He quizzed while walking into his office.

"Yeah I sure do." I sat down making myself comfortable rubbing my hands together.

Evans pov;

As I had hold of Katie's arms her left one started to vibrate.

I removed my hand immediately.

"Yo dude what was that?!" I shrieked.

"Uh I don't know." She frowned examining her arm.

It done it again but flashed red under her skin.

"A tracking device. Shit! Get me a knife!!" She screamed.

I ran to the kitchen and got a knife.

"Here.. Wait your not gonna cut it out are you?!" I gaged at the thought.

"Fuck yeah I am!" She breathed out while digging the silver blade into her smooth white delicate skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last chapter I'm going to do this month if you don't start supporting guys I feel like I'm writing to no one,

Vote and comment please

Thoughts? Feelings? Predictions?