Chapter thirty three.

7more chapters my loves!!

Jason's pov;

I finally got a phone call from the hospital because I saved my number on her phone as "my other half💍"

I had to use a false number for me and her for our safety & pretended she was my wife age 21.

I've been sitting down the hospital half drunk knackered & petrified.

I keep begging nurses to give me an update on "Lilly Robinson" but they keep telling me she is still in surgery.

Everyone is up here, even tyler even though he doesn't remember her. But somewhat he seems like a wreck himself.

Demi & Ariana are both crying into Jaden & Harry's shoulder. Austin, Jack, chaz , Nick and Alex are all silent but sitting together.

On the other side of the room Mr. Manning, tyler , kenny, tyler, evan & Aaron are all sitting together.

However im sat in a far distance by myself.

After what seems like endless hours a nurse came into our area and called out "lilly Robinson?" Everyone stood up in unison.

"Yes! That's my wife!" I rushed over.

"I'm her father." Mr manning growled.

"She would want to see me." I barked.

"Unfortunately she can't see you." She coughed.

"What?!" I boomed.

"She's in a coma with major injuries. She's in critical condition at the moment. She's on a life support machine. The operation was successful and got the glass out of her body & managed to fix her broken ribs and collapsed lung, however she reminds in a coma. It's safe and the best way for her to be out of pain and recover fast." She informed us.

I sighed in relief my babygirl is still alive.

"Can I see her?" I managed to choke out.

"One at a time unfortunately. Remember the condition she is in, she can hear you but not see or respond." She smiled sympathetically.

I started to walk to see katie.

"Where the fuck do you think your going little punk? Ima go see my daughter first." He grunted.

"Actually I'm sorry sir but due to ...." She nodded at me asking for my name.

"Uh Connor Robinson" I scratched the back of my head.

"Due to Mr. Robinson being her husband he has the right to see her first." She walked off before he could say another word to her.

"This way please." She opened the door to me.

I stood there horrified.

My beautiful delicate, precious beautiful angel is laying there barley breathing, tubes stuck down her throat, needles hanging out her throat and cuts and bruises all over her.

I burst into a fit of tears.

"No.. My baby..." I croak out.

I rush over and grab her tiny hand and kiss it as if it was causing all of the pain and damage away.

"Why did I let this happen to you katie. Princess I'm so so sorry.." I rest my head on her hand and sob my heart out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no! Only 7 more chapters!

What do you guys think?!:(

Poor jason & katie

Comment please & I'll update again!

Vote and share!

Love you all XOX