Chapter seventeen.

Two updates in a day?! Wooooo.

Remember to vote and comment my angels!x

Jason's pov;

No left a rose and a note by Katie's head while she continued to sleep.

The note read "out to get us breakfast, I'll probably be back by the time you wake up, but just in case my angel I just wanted you to know, I love you so much. I'll cherish every second I have with you,

Forever yours

-J"

I kissed her forehead and walked out to Starbucks and then to mc Donald's breakfast.

Katie's pov;

I heard jason wake up and take a shower and kiss my forehead to leave.

Once the door shut I stretched out letting a moan escape my lips.

I rubbed my eyes and let them flutter open.

I looked around and saw the note by the side.

Smiling I stood up and went to take a shower.

"Owhhhh" I giggled to myself feeling sore.

-- I done my business in the shower and waited downstairs for jason.

"Someone must be in a good mood this morning." Demi laughed with ariana at me.

"Girls give it a rest." I giggled back.

Jason walked in the door.

"Babyyyyyyyy!" I giggled and stood on the sofa.

"Princesssssssss!" He chuckled.

He put the stuff on the side and came and stood Infront of me.

"Jump." He held his arms out for me to jump.

I did as he said and whispered "you've left me sore mr.mccan" in his ear causing him to laugh out loud.

He walked over and told me to grab the stuff on the side while he carried me upstairs.

"I love you so much jase." I kissed his lips gently when he got to our bed room.

Yes I said Our bedroom.

"I love you so much too babygirl. So so much." He sighed and kissed my cheek.

" I know you've already taken a shower so go get dressed into something cute because I'm taking you out!" He pecked my lips and placed me on the dressing table.

"Be ready in an hour okay?" He smiled before leaving the room.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself.

I turned the radio on to keep me company and ran into the walk in wardrobe.

"Something cute, something cute, something cute" I murmur to myself.

I pulled out a cute sparkly black dress,black heels with a small gold chain and gold hooped earrings.

I curled my hair and applied light make up, I sprayed myself in perfume and 45 mins later I'm ready!

I walked into the spare room to see jason in a black top black trousers with a gold chain and black and gold shoes.

"Ooh look at us matching." I teased.

"You look stunning baby. Absolutely breath taking." He looked at me in awe.

"You look handsome." I returned the compliment blushing.

"Let's go." He smiled while taking my hand.

"Where we going?" I giggled.

"Surprise baby." Jason smirked.

We got half way down the stairs when jason stopped dead.

"I forgot my phone baby can you go get it? It's in my blazer pocket." He told me, nodding I make my way up the stairs again.

I dig into one of his pockets and found nothing, so I tried the other one and felt a small box.

Frowning I take it out.

A small black velvet box was in his pocket.

I open it and a golden ring with a huge diamond on was sitting in there.

"oh my god." I whispered.

"Babe have you found it?" Jason called up the stairs.

"Uhhhhh yeah uhhh I'll be down in a minute!" I yelled back while fumbling around for his phone and putting the box back where I found it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeeeeee the more you comment and vote the more recent the chapters are!

Thank you beauties for all the amazing support you've been giving this story!

Please let me know any thoughts predictions or requests! I read every single one!

Thank you for everything! Remember to vote and comment! Xox