Chapter fifteen.

I JUST WANNA THANK ALL OF YOU FOR 7K! ITS AMAZING PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND KEEPS ME MOTIVATED!

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE XOX

Jason's pov;

"Hey sexy" he winked at her

I felt her shiver and she balled her fists up.

"You've been stalking me?!" She cringed.

"I'd say keeping an eye on my future wife and mother of my kids. Don't be so negative. I'll have to sort that attitude out young lad-" katie cut him off with a clean upper cut on the chin.

I smirked as he spat a tooth out.

"Now now princess you better watch what your do-" he tried to finish his sentence but katie repeated the step again.

"God it feels good being back to my old self. Untie him I wanna fight this mother fucker. I can feel the adrenaline wooo!" She bounced up and down with her fists Infront of her face.

Her eyes were dark and she was ready to fight.

This took me back to when me and her had to fight for the annual Gang war.

"Do as she says." I nodded at harry.

"But jason if she gets hurt..." Harry said unsure.

"what can he do? He's got no weapons and there's me you and the others upstairs. Besides she can kick ass." I chuckled.

"Yeah like when she kicked your ass." Harry muttered.

"Just untie him ass hole." I spat.

Harry untied him and without wasting another second he pounced at katie causing them to both fall to the floor.

"Yo..." Harry went to jump in but I pulled him back.

Katie threw Jake on the floor so he was ontop.

"I like this position." He growled.

Jesus that reminded me of when I was Tryna wind her up in the competition.

I walked over and booted the side of his head.

Distracting him katie stood up and stomped on his stomach

"I've. Always. Hated. You." She said inbetween kicks to the ribs.

Jake was laying there unconscious and she was still going.

"Baby... Babe... Katie that's enough!" I said pulling her away.

"Why doesn't he remember me?" She whispered weakly.

That's when my poor baby collapsed in my arms and screamed from the emotional pain she's been holding in.

"It takes time babygirl. One day princess one day." I whispered against her neck.

"God I want you now..." She whispered seductively in my ear Causing me to be turned on instantly.

"Let's go." She stood up smirking and ran off into my bed room.

I followed her and walked in seeing her crawling on the bed towards me.

"Oh baby." I gulped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys want more geo involved?

More Ariana and harry chapters?

Demi and jaden chapters?

Katie and jason chapters?

Sexual?

Sweet?

Dramatic?

Let me know!!!