chapter six.

Katie's pov;

Everything these past few months with jason have been amazing. Mark and his girlfriend are back but keeping it on a low. He's officially asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes, it was his birthday a few days back. He turned 21.
So officially he could go out clubbing.

Not as if he hadn't in the first place; I surprised him with a new car and gun with mine and his name engraved on it.

So tonight I'm going on my first ever mission with jason and his gang. It's like i belong to his Gang now. But there's been a few things playing on my mind...like tyler. I don't know how he will react if I tell him I know.

I need to soften him up abit.

"C'mon katie it's not a fashion show its robbing a bank!" Alex shouted up to me.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my ski mask and gloves.

I made my way down stairs for the whole of Jason's Gang and a few extra waiting for me.

"nuh uh back up them stairs. You can get bigger trousers on, take those heels off and get a jumper on. Ain't letting no one watch you run about like that." Jason spat pointing upstairs.

I smirked at him and kept walking forward. "Baby you know that's how I'm comfortable doing my missions like. Don't try and change me."

He sighed and shook his head. "At least take my jacket." He pulled his black jacket off and handed it to me.

"Fine." I groaned.

"Jay..I uh I need to ask you somethi-" I started before I got interrupted by Alex.

"Yo come on guys!" He shouted pulling me and jason to the vans.

"What was that sweetheart?" He said while putting my seatbelt on for me.

"Nothing. Maybe later." I sighed looking out the window.

----- a few hours later.

"Another success!" Harry chuckled making the other boys nod and chuckle along with him.

"Well what's new?" Nick smirked.

"Fuck yeah Ima be bathing in this green soon!" Jack shouted while kissing the money.

"Let's go and celebrate!" Chaz and Austin shouted In Unison.

"Ight ight. Jaden demi Alex go get some weed and alcohol. This causes for a celebration!" Jason cheered.

"Jase can we talk now?" I mumbled while tugging on his Jacket.

"Nah later baby. Let's have some fun!" He roared the last part.

I sighed and tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

I unzipped his jacket and threw it on the floor before storming off.

I ran and collapsed on my bed and sobbed my heart out.

"Katie? Kate? Honey where are you?" I heard a little voice call out in the hall way.

"In here." I sniffle.

"Oh honey what's wrong." Ariana pouted.

"He won't listen to me!" I bursted into tears.

"Shhhh I'm here. Tell me what's wrong." she rubbed my back.

"I know what yall have done to my brother. I know uve got him literally upstairs above this room. I know ariana I know." I spat while moving away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure to vote and comment
I love hearing your
Reactions
Predictions
Emotions
Ect

Please show some love or I won't know if I should continue or not.

Thank you x