Chapter thirty seven.

Thank you for almost 50k!

Yall have been amazing
Keep up the comments please!
And only 3 more chapters till the end of the book!

~~~~~~~~~~

Katie's pov;

"Leaving day today!" Ariana chirped.

"Hey your too fucking perky and happy for my liking. Where's my jase?" I sat up slowly.

"He's out with Alex. Uh not too sure why.." Demi bit her lip.

"Great." I rolled my eyes.

"Girls just help me get changed please" I lift my arms up waiting for them to dress me into my own clothes.

Once they dressed me in one of Jason's hoodies and a pair of jogging bottoms I put my shoes on and packed the rest of my bags.

"Ready chick?" Demi picked up my bags and opened the door

I stretched. Cracked my neck, back and knuckles.

"Leggo" I waved my hand in the air making them follow me out the hospital.

The car was waiting there with harry driving.

"You look a lot better." Harry smiled

"Shut up england and just get me home." I snapped while checking out my bruised and cut up face.

"I look gross." I sighed.

"No you always look flawless" Demi slapped my hand.

"Ouch. That hand had the needles in." I winced.

"My bad." Demi kisses my hand gently.

--------

"We're home!!" Harry sung.

"Look there's jason." Ariana clapped her hands like a seal.

Demi climbed out and opened the door while jason scooped me up and carried me in.

"Baby I missed you!!!!!" He smothered me in kisses as he flew up the stairs.

There was a new bed and it looked like a fucking cloud.

"I got us a new luxury bed. I wanted you to be comfy." He placed me in the bed and removed the hoodie and joggers and flung one of his long tops over me.

I melted as soon as I Laid in the bed.

"Sweetheart come and lay with me.. I've missed you.." I teared up.

Jason carefully got in the bed and slowly moved me so I was cradled in his arms.

"I love you my queen." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too my king." I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent.

I've missed this so much.

I woke up from my short slumber to hear Jason's fast heartbeat and strong muscular arms around me.

I could hear his deep breaths and soft snores which comforted me to fall back into a light sleep.

What seemed like seconds later I flutter my eyes open and see a ton of rose petals on the floor with a trail and a note on the pillow next to me.

It read

" princess,

Follow these petals if you feel strong enough, ring the bell for me to carry you there. I'll be waiting princess.

Wear the dress ive Laid out for you, no make up. I've got make up wipes just incase you try sneak any on.

Love
- J "
~~~~~~~~~

Remember guys comment for more
Vote for more
Pm me if you like!!

Three more chapters till the end of the book!!

Want final book to end this??!

Let me know my babies