Chapter thirty four.

6more chapters!!

Katie's pov;

I opened my eyes and stretched. I looked around and saw jason laying next to me peacefully. I smiled and went to kiss his head but I couldn't move. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't move.

Everything went white As I closed my eyes and opened them again I was standing at the end of my own hospital bed staring at myself sleeping bruised and cut up with wires hanging out of my body.

Jason was asleep with dried tears on his face clinging onto my hand.

"Jase.." I crocked out.

"Jay..jase baby..." He didn't wake up or respond.

I tried to touch him but he didn't seem to feel it and he wouldn't move even if I tried to shake him..

"What the fuck is happening.." I breathed out holding my hair.

A nurse came in.

"Mr. Connor Robinson?" She smiled.

What the fuck? Why was she calling jason Connor?

"I have some good news." She walked closer to jason.

I ran and stood inbetween them but neither of them saw me.

"Her heart rate is picking up and I think she can manage to breathe on her own. We are going to take her off the oxygen, if that works tomorrow we will try and wake her up." She walked round towards me.

"Oh god thank you.. Kat-lilly baby kitten.. Wake up" he coughed correcting himself.
I laughed at his poor attempt.

The nurse switched off the machine.

And stood there ready to turn it back on.

I felt a tightness in my throat and body clenching.

I gasped for air and at the same time my body that was laying on the bed did too.

Everyone let out a breath they was holding in.

"Well Mr. Robinson congratulations. Tomorrow we will be waking her up. It looks like she's a fighter." She smiled.

"You have no idea" jason chuckled to himself.

"Idiot." I smirked sitting on my hospital bed.

The nurse left the room and jason say there smiling at my weak fragile body.

"Katie baby I know you can here me.. So let me tell you this, this has been my wake up call. I hope to god you take me back and keep me tight. You've managed to put me in my place without even trying. I'm sorry for trying to push you to have a baby.. It's just.. I love you. I've never felt this way before. My heart aches for you. I want you to be katie Mccan not katie manning. I want you to be mine. I want you to run the Gang with me or even join them gangs together. Fucking hell it would be powerful. I just wanted to have a gorgeous little me and you running around. Please forgive me." He kissed my hand.

"My time is up now." He wiped a tear away.

'No no no no. Don't go!' I tried to talk but my voice wouldn't come out.
He kissed my hand one last time and left at the same time tyler came in.

"I guess we've swapped places now huh?" Tyler sat down.

"I just want to let you know.. Dad triggered a few memories and it hit me.. I remember you kay.. I remember you im so sorry" he went to hug me but held back realising the state im in.

I jumped up and down squealing.

"I was only allowed in to tell you that, everyone has to go home." He kissed my hand and walked away.

"Don't worry. Jason is staying here with you." He sighed and walked out.

I sat there on the bed waiting for jason to come back.

After what seems like hours the door finally opened.

But it wasn't jason.

It looked like...selena.. What the fuck.

"Aw hello." She cackled.

"Look who it is." She snorted getting closer to me.

I tried to hit her but my body wouldn't let me. It was like I was frozen. I was screaming for help but no one could hear me.

"Look how easy it's gonna be to take your sad little life away now." She pinched my arms causing bruises to form every where she pinched.

She won't stop..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit! Selena is back!!

What do yall think?!

The books gonna end in 6 chapters!!

Remember to vote and especially comment! And I'll possibly do the final book to this!!