Christian's P.O.V.

I've been up and ready for a few hours now, what can I say, I'm an early bird, but I watched De'Lovely sleep and it's beautiful, before heading downstairs, I give her a kiss on the lips and whispered "I love you" to her. I want her even in her dream state to know I love her.

I walk downstairs in a t-shirt and joggers, "Man this place is nice" I said, out loud as I look at the kitchen and the home effect it gives off, "Nah, it's alright" I hear Harry say as he comes in through the door, "Man, scared the mess outta me!" I say, breathing hard, "Sorry, I figured someone was down here, I heard footsteps" he said, laughing.

"Yeah, what you doing up so early?" I asked, "Sarah and I had an argument and it's lasted for 2 days and we got it all cleared this morning" Harry said, as he sat at the island, I pour some us some orange juice because Hennessy just doesn't seem like a good idea, and sat across from him, "Well that's good, that you got it resolved ya know?" I said, sipping my orange juice, "Yeah, I love her, I just hate that we do have disagreements", Harry said running his hands through his hair.

"I get it, but that's only natural, you know? I mean I don't like them either but there's 24 hours in a day, I'd much rather spend five minutes with a disagreement and resolve it and have 23 hours and 55 minutes to make it up to her, in every way I can." I see Harry nodding his head, I wonder if he's getting it.

"That's good logic" Harry said, yup he got it, "yeah, now take it and apply it to your life and relationship" I said, "I will, speaking of which where is De'Lovely?" "Oh she's still asleep, she's been working like crazy, and I want her rested" I say, smiling thinking about the woman I get the honor od calling mine, "Oh yeah? I understand" "Where's Sarah?" "She's in our room with the girls, my guess would be getting them ready" I say, "Can I ask you a question?" I asked, "Sure " "How did you handle Sarah's situation, when she brought it to you?" Harry stopped and looked down at his hands, "I guess as much as the next person would, I was overwhelmed, it wasn't that long before we were friends and then she lowered this bomb on me and I felt trapped and confused and helpless towards her then also to find out that there's more children than her and that she does everything and that she needs my help and she felt at the time that I was her only hope, and at this point I had just stopped being her bully and wanted to make things right and show her that I can be a good person, and I was also trying to figure out my feelings the moment I saw those eyes I knew I was in love, I think I was in love when I was still bullying her and I didn't want to admit but when she did tell me my first thought was 'I can't do this, I'm not gonna be able to handle this' but once I knew that my love for her was conquering all doubts then I decided to love her through anything and do what I could for her, " he said. Wow for this kid to be 17, he sure is full of heart and love for her, to be so young and to be a maturing couple they've seem to be through the challenges that adults would have and that right there is something that I can respect.

"Wow" I smiled, "That's that real love you read in books, and fan fiction" I said, "Yeah I guess so but it's just our life, nothing about a book here, but thanks for talking with me, never really had someone to" he said, he must be referring to his older sister Gemma who was Sarah's foster provider, and even though I know it it stills floors me how this boy can still be happy when things go wrong, "I mean my dad is always traveling and mum can't teach me the things that a boy to a man goes through or should know, it's nice" he said smiling I smiled back, this was worth it.

"I enjoyed as well, I guess you could say we bonded and we have our girls to thank for that" I said, getting up making my way towards the stairs.

De'Lovely's P.O.V.

"Hey where were you?" I asked, still a bit grumpy from not getting enough sleep lately, "I went downstairs and end up having a heart to heart with Harry" he said, as he shrugged his shoulders, "How are you?" You feeling ok?" he continued, I nodded,"Yeah it's just I've been working those hours, I guess it's finally catching up to me," I said, "Aww, my baby's tired, well it's only about 7:00AM, so go back to sleep and I'll be here when you wake up" he said, as he climbed back into bed.

I breathed out a sigh as I lay across that cross tattoo and I felt better already as my eyelids started to shut but not before I heard Christian say, "I love you" and sealed it with a kiss. Yeah, life is good.

Sarah's P.O.V.

"Hey Harry, where did you go?" I asked, cautiously last time I asked where he went, and we had an argument, so I'm treading lightly this time. I continue to grease Lux's hair and put it into 3 connecting ponytails that had a bow in the middle. "I heard some footsteps in the kitchen, so I figured I better check it out, turns out it was just Christian" he said, smiling "Oh, was that all?" I asked, laughing "there you go Lux, so pretty, now it's time for you Lyrica" I say, "Um, do you think maybe I could do her hair? That way if mum can't do it, or you can't then I could?" he said it as if it was a question, but I understood, and nodded my head.

I shifted to the other side as Harry took her hair out of the ponytail, and grabbed some of the hair grease onto his hands. He doesn't seem freaked out or wonder why we put grease on their hair or my hair but it's no surprise Harry doesn't have a racial bone in his body, I look as I see him rub it all through Lyrica's hair as he puts it on top as well as her scalp.

I was amazed this boy knew his stuff, I smiled as I think about him doing our kid's hair, I wonder if it'll be brown with curls like Harry's or will it be brown and straight like mine, either way they're getting grease put in it, I did my babies like that because I did my hair like that, I smile listen to me already sounding like a mother.

As I came back to reality I see Harry put her hair in a bun like he does his hair, "Aww, Haz it looks adorable" I squealed, "Thanks" he laughed nervously as he puts the rest of the grease that was on his hands on his hair and rubs it in, "But you know she looks like our baby" Harry said, smiling "Yeah she does babe" I say, as Harry laid down in my lap as the girls ran out giving kisses and heading downstairs to the kitchen, I started to play in his curls, feeling them, running my hands from top to the bottom of his curls, his hair is getting so long now, it's pretty, "That feels good you never done this before" Harry said, with a smile on his face and those emerald eyes closed.

"I wanted to know what it felt like" I mumbled he laughed "It's ok babe I don't mind at all I always wondered what you hair would look like in a bun or ponytail, besides I'm all yours feel free to touch what you like" I smile he still wonders about me, "I don't know about that I don't think I would look very good" I say Harry tenses up, "Sarah, you look good in any and everything" harry said, as he opened his eyes "I don't want you doubting yourself" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it as he played with my fingers.

"Okay" I said smiling through the tears, ugh sometimes this boy is so sweet, he's gonna give me a sugar rush. "Good now that settled, how bout we have a little time for ourselves before we go back downstairs?" Harry asked, locking the door.

"Oh? What did you have in mind Mr. Styles?" I asked, "Letting my fingers do the walking , as my lips do the talking" he said, capturing my lips in a needy kiss ,"Hmmm, I might let my fingers do some walking of their own as well" I said, before his jaw dropped, and me getting in the bed.

"I fell in love with you again," he said, "so did I" I said, "Are you sure baby?" "As sure as I'll ever be" I said, before cutting the lights out, I guess you could say our fingers and hands did some traveling ;)

Please comment I really feel like most of you guys just vote and don't read it :( I really want to be able to connect with you guys so please tell me what you like what you didn't like and what you thought I could have done better believe I wont get mad lol but please interact :)