Chapter 2

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around me. My head hurt like hell but I just ignored it. Next to me I saw the blond boy again.
In a rush I sat up in bed and I immediatly regret it, I felt really dizzy.

'How are you feeling?' The blond boy asked. 'Do you remember anything, where you come from, who you are, anything?'

'I'm fine, a bit dizzy and my head pounds. I... I can't remember anything. Where am I?' I asked, I felt scared, because I had no idea where I was.

'Well... We call it the Glade.' he answered.

'Why can't I remember anything? What am I doing here? Who are you?' I heared the panic in my own voice.

'It's normal, we've all been through this. You'll get your name back in a couple of days.' He said. 'I'm Newt.'
The boy smiled and it was a cute smile but I felt so confused right now.

'What do you mean, normal?' I asked him.

'We all woke up in the box, every month a new greenie comes up and we tell them the same as I'm gonna tell you right now. You are gonna be okay. It's just... we are all boys. For three years every month a new boy. You are the only girl and we are all really confused about why they would send... well... you.''

'They?'

'We call them the creators, the people who put us here.'

'Oh... This is so weird, I'm sorry.' I said and glanced at him.

He nods, then says 'Can you stand up? I will help you.'

He grabbed my waist helping me up and soon I'm standing.

'JEFF! CLINT' He screamed.
'Those are the med jacks' he explains. 'They are just gonna check up on you.' His hand is still around my waist helping me stand. I felt so weak.