"Friendly hug!!?" He asked incredulously. "You know he has feelings for you right?" He said emphasizing on feelings. He raised his hand to stop me from defending myself.

"Don't deny it. He don't just want to be your friend. Can't you see? And I know you both were dating so how was that hug friendly? Do you guys kiss and say its friendly too? Huh?" He accused.

"Shut up!" I shouted. "Just shut up! Yes we were dating but I just broke up with him. I knew what we were doing was not right And I ended things. We are back to friends. Nothing more. I don't know why I'm explaining this to you because you are no one to ask me. You are no one to get possesive over me. You are no one to me. I'm done with you! JUST DONE!" I yelled storming out of there.

----------------------------------------------

The next morning I groggily woke up. I felt tired. Taking a warm shower I decided to meet Luke before having breakfast. I have to apologize him.

Knocking at his door I waited for him. Is he not in his room? I knocked again. Making my way inside I found him lying on his bed looking at the ceiling, deep in thought.

"Luke" I called. He turned his head towards me. "Hi" he said sitting up. I could see a bruise forming on his jaw and a cut on his eyebrow.

"Luke! Are you ok? Does it hurt? Did you apply something to it?" I asked frantically. "Calm down El. I'm fine. Its just a bruise." He told. Narrowing my eyes at him I asked "You didn't apply anything right?"

His eyes widened. I know he was scared of applying antiseptic at his wounds. Ya! You heard it right. The Alpha scared of antiseptic. Moving over to his desk I took the first-aid kit.

"El. I'm fine. I don't need those" he said, "Shut up and Don't be scared ..Ya ya you are not scared of anything but I'm applying this thats it" I shut him up before he could deny it.

Slowly I applied the antiseptic at his wound with him wincing every time(even when the cotton didn't touch him.) rolling my eyes I finished my job.

He let out a breath. "I hate those" he said. Chuckling I kept the box aside and sat beside him. Biting my lip I was about to say sorry when he stopped me. "I know why you are here. You feel guilty. You feel that this is your fault. You want to apologize?" He asked. "How do you know?" I asked.

"I know you El. But you should know that it was not your fault. I should have also not started fighting. Sorry for causing a scene" he said. "no Luke don't apologize. It's not your fault" I assured him.

"Its not your fault too. So let's forget this?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled. "Now I had to inform you that today we are starting our training. And I want you to train them along with Shawn and Max" he informed.

"Why me?" I questioned. "You are one of the best fighters here. You should train them." Said Luke. I nodded. "El believe yourself." He said looking at my hesitant look. I smiled.

----------------------------------------------

I walked downstairs ready to start training. It was true that I have learned fighting and now I'm one of the best fighters in our pack. I was really proud of it because it gave me confidence and satisfaction during my bad times.

I found everyone already there. Ignoring the gaze from Ryan I walked towards Shawn. I don't want to face him yet.

"... training ok?" I heard Shawn say as I moved closer. "Hey" I said him. "El! You are here! Come" he said then turning towards the group "She is going to be your instructor today" he told them and went away.

"You will teach us?" A guy asked from dark knight pack asked unsure. Do they think I can't train them just because I am a girl. "Ariel darling. I think we need a real instructor here. This is a important battle" Veronica told. I glared her.