explanation

If you get offended by anything in this story I 100% apologise that was not my intention with it.

Okay if you haven't read the other book (unrelatable) you should but if not you'll be confused so yeah I'll explain. also picture the girls as English even though the people who play them aren't.

SET ON TOUR IN AUGUST ISH??

These girls moved from England to LA when they were 18 to go to ucla. While in LA they met the janoskians through Lesley's new boyfriend James. After being really close the boys were going to go on tour for the summer which they invited the girls to come with them on.

Maely Thompson (Aspyn Ovard) 19 - Has blonde hair and green eyes. Jais best friend, is overconfident and netflix and twitter obsessed.

Lesley Brown, 19 nearly 20 (Emma Isaksson) - James' girlfriend. She also has multi coloured hair, navyish eyes and is very pale and skinny. Pizza enthusiast.

Leigh George, recently 19 (Ashley Benson with her brunette hair) - Beaus girlfriend (read unrelatable) Has wavy brown hair with ombré ends and has big blue eyes. Emotional and annoyingly lovable.

Emily Baines, 19 (Kylie Jenner) - Luke's "bestfriend" ;) keeps to herself. The responsible one. Curly black hair, brown eyes and smart as shit.

***

"Fuck you" I giggled.

"He wishes"

"She wishes" they said in sync.