Lay Me Down Chapter 53

Start from the beginning

“So you're just going to ignore your feelings,” he asked slightly shouting.

“What feelings? I have no feelings for you.”

“Lizzie, I’m not fucking stupid. That’s bullshit!”

“Just because you are too stubborn to believe it doesn’t mean that it’s bullshit.” 

“You really expect me to believe that you don’t have feelings for me?”

“I don’t.” He stared at me for a moment. His gaze was so intense that it felt like he could see all the truth behind my eyes. Suddenly, he smashed his lips to mine. “Carter,” I mumbled against his lips.

“Don’t fight it,” he said as he continued to go on. 

I tried my best to not give in to him, I wasn’t going to. His tongue pried its way into my mouth and as soon as his tongue connected with mine, I lost it. My lips moved against his and my tongue danced. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Damn, I was completely in love with this guy.

“Carter?" I gasped pulling away from him.

“Yea,” he asked looking into my eyes. Geez, I just had to let everything go. I had hit rock bottom. Things couldn’t get worst than they had already gotten. I just needed to give in. I loved him, there was no doubting it.

“Make love to me,” I said in a whisper as a smile formed on my face. 

He smiled too and then his lips connected back with mine. This time it was soft, gentle and passionate. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, only breaking the kiss for a brief moment.

I loved Carter and even if I said I didn't a million times, there was no denying it; there was no way to get rid of my feelings. I had spent five years apart from him and I somehow still seemed to be in love with him. I belonged with him.

After he had pulled my shirt from my body he began placing kisses on my shoulders, on my breast, and down my stomach. God, I wanted him so badly. My temperature had risen and my body craved for us to be as one. He pulled off my shorts and kissed up my legs.

“Gosh Carter, hurry up!” I begged. 

He came up and kissed my lips. "Be patient,” he said with a smile. His hands reached behind my back and undid the clasp of my bra. My heartbeat was going haywire and my stomach had an over abundance of butterflies dancing in it. I brought my hands down to his jeans and began to undo his pants. I slipped my fingers in his boxers and began to push them down along with his pants. He kicked them off and then positioned himself back between my legs. My eyes roamed from his sculpted chest down to his hips. He grabbed my chin and pulled my head up placing his lips upon mine. I savored the taste of his mouth as he slowly kissed me. I felt his fingers scraped across my skin as he grabbed the hem of my panties. He pulled them down and threw them to the ground.

He pushed my legs apart with his hands and positioned himself against my entrance. “Promise me that you love me,” I said to him before we went any farther.