Epilouge

" .... I hope you do great in what you choose to do with your life . Goodbye class of 2015. " , the principal says finishing his speech . It feels great to finally get leave this place.

" Hey sweetie . We're so proud of you . I love you . " , my mom says.

" I love you too . " , my dad says.

" Thank you . I love you guys ." , I say.

I say goodbye and congratulations to some of my friends then go to eat with Luke and the rest of my friends. Luke and I are going to different colleges but they're only about 30 minutes away from each other.

---

5 Years Later

I can't believe I'm fixing to walk down the aisle . I can't believe I'm about to be married . I hear the music start and I know that's my cue to start walking down the aisle . My dad opens the door and we start walking . I see Luke standing at the alter and he looks so handsome . I can't believe I'm marrying the most amazing man on earth . I get to the alter and we say our vows . We say I do to each other and this is the happiest moment of my life.

1 Year Later

" Luke I have something I need to tell you ." , I say.

" What is it ? " , he asks .

I take a deep breath and say ," I'm pregnant ."

A/N

This book is finally over . I might rewrite some of the chapters though though. Thank you guys for voting and commenting . I'm sorry the epilogue was really short .