Chapter 19

I've been miserable ever since Luke and I broke up. I think I might have actually loved him. I've only had one other real boyfriend.

There's so many questions I want to ask him. Will we date again after Hank's gone ? Can we date other people ? I hope we do date again. This sucks. This really sucks.

**********************************

I hear feet padding down the hallway after me. " Camden , wait up !", someone calls. I turn around to see who called my name. I see Jordan walking towards me with a huge smile. " Hi.", he greets. "I heard you and Luke broke up. I'm sorry about that." "Yea.", is all I say. Jordan and I don't talk much so I don't know why he chased me down the hallway to talk to me.

"So are you going to date other people? ", He asks. " I honestly don't know.", I respond with a sigh. "I don't think I'm ready to date anyone else."

"Oh.", is all he says. I think I see a look of hurt or sadness flash across his face. Before I have a chance to say anything he smiles and says, " Well I guess I'll see you in class then. Bye." He walks toward our next class. I have to get my book from my locker before I head to class. I open my locker and a note falls out. It says :

Dear Camden,
Meet me at the back of the school after the last bell. You better show up or else.

- Hank

What does he want and how did he get this note in my locker ? I'll have to think about it later because the bell just rang. I slam my locker shut and head to class. " Pull out your book and turn to page 134.", Mrs. Zapata tells us. Crap. I was so caught up thinking about the note I forgot to get my Spanish textbook. I sigh. " Can I share your book with you. I left mine in my locker." , I say. "Sure.", she shrugs. We have to answer the questions in the book. The questions are pretty easy. I mean Spanish isn't my best subject but I do pretty well. Plus Mrs. Zapata is really nice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I walk towards the back of the school. My palms are sweaty. I should have brought someone else with me. What does Hank want? What's he going to say? Whats he going to do? Is he going to hurt me? I'm really regretting coming here by myself.

When I get to the back of the school I see that Hank's not here yet. I stand there for a minute thinking about what all could happen before I hear the sound of feet coming behind me. I turn around and see Hank. There's a big problem though. He's not alone. There's two other large men standing behind him. One has black hair and piercing blue eyes. He has one tattoo on his arm. The other has blonde hair and striking green eyes. He has tattoos all over him. Oh crap. I'm so dead.