Chapter 3

The first bell just rang, which means it's time for math. Luke is in my math class. I haven't talked to him since the day he said what he said, which was on Tuesday. Today is Friday. That's a long time not talking to your best friend.
----------------------------------
When math is over I start to pack up my things. I notice Luke standing behind me. We talk and I end up inviting him to my house to swim after school. I grab my things and hurry to my locker. I get my books for science and head to class. I have a hard time paying attention in class.
1. It's so BORING!
2. It's FRIDAY!
3. Me & Luke are going swimming after school.
4. I can't wait for lunch, I'm SO hungry.
5. It's so BORING!!!!! I mentioned that already though didn't I ?
I wonder what's for lunch. The lunch bell rings. FINALLY!!!!! I grab my stuff and walk out the door. I walk to Candice's locker where me, Candice, Colleen, Luke, Thomas, and Ashley meet for lunch. Thomas is in my science class and in my language arts class. Ashley is in my social studies, Spanish, and reading class. I have P.E. with all of them. Once everyone gets there we head to lunch. Since I go to a public high school we don't usually have good lunches, but on Fridays lunch is normally good. Today was chicken sandwich or hamburger, tri-potato wedges, which are my favorite, pineapple, juice, and milk. This like my FAVORITE school lunch. We go sit at our usual table. At lunch I invite everyone to come to my house after school to swim with me and Luke. Everyone, but Colleen and Candice can come.
----------------------------------
As soon as I got home after school I changed into my bathing suit. A blue ruffle top and blue bottoms with one ruffle at the top. Everyone else had to go home first to get there things. I quickly slip on a cover up and flip flops , grab a towel and go downstairs. Everyone arrives quickly. We start walking to the door me in front and I run straight into the glass door. Just another one of my blonde moments. I back up and actually open the door this time. We head out side. As soon as me and Ashley get our coverups and flip flops off Thomas has Ashley in her arms and Luke has me in his. I know this isn't good. It definitely doesn't help seeing their mischievous smiles. They start counting down from three and in seconds I'm being thrown into the pool. Thomas and Luke are doubled over laughing. They're standing near the edge. Me and Ashley look at each other and grin. They don't notice us climb out of the pool. We sneak up behind them and push them in. It's hilarious. Then me and jump in together. We decide to play chicken fight. Me on Luke's shoulders and Ashley on Thomas's shoulders. Me and Luke win. After a while we get hungry. We go inside and get dressed. We decide to get ice cream. We head outside and get in Thomas's car since it's the largest. It takes 15 min. to get there.
----------------------------------
We're standing at the counter of Maggie Moos. Maggie Moos is my favorite ice cream shop. We all order our ice cream. I get one scoop of superman, one scoop of cookie dough, and one scoop of chocolate. Ashley gets 2 scoops of vanilla, Thomas gets 3 scoops of mint chocolate chip, and Luke gets 2 scoops of rocky road and
1 scoop of chocolate. We all sit down at a table and enjoy our ice cream.
----------------------------------
Once we got back to my house Thomas and Luke had to leave. Ashley was spending the night.