Chapter 8

I finally got Luke to come to Starbucks with me. I head to the counter and order my favorite, strawberries and cream frappuccino and a chocolate cake pop. I ask Luke what he wants. " I don't know. Surprise me."
Since it's a couple days before Thanksgiving break, it pretty cold. In Michigan our winters get pretty cold. So I order him a hot chocolate and a salted caramel cake pop. Once we get seated I start eating my cake pop. These things are so good. " What did you get me? " Luke asks. " Hot chocolate and a salted caramel cake pop." I answer. "Sounds good." he says. "Try it. " I say. He takes a bite of his cake pop and a sip of his hot chocolate. He nods his head. " It's pretty good. We should come here more often, but only because you love it. It's not because I'm in love with this cake pop and hot chocolate." I gasp. With a look of what I hope is a hurt expression I say," You don't like them more then me do you?" " Maybe." he says with a smirk. " That's it. Were not coming back here anymore." I say playfully. "No, no. I like you more than my hot chocolate and salted caramel cake pop. Just a little." he says. Then we both start laughing like crazy. After we both finish we decide to go to my house. We walk outside and get in my car. It's a black camaro. I love it. Once we get to my house we head upstairs to watch a movie. I let Luke pick a movie and head down stairs to make my favorite popcorn. I see David in the kitchen. Him and his friend, Jackson are sitting at the counter eating poptarts. David runs over to me and gives me a big hug. "I miss you. Your always spending time with Luke. It's not fair." he says. Then he huffs and crosses his arm across his chest. " Well now Luke is my boyfriend, but I promise I'll start spending more with you, deal? " I say. "Deal" he says. I fix the popcorn and once it's done I head back upstairs. Luke picked 22 Jump Street. We start to watch the movie. I love this movie! It's really good. I lay my head on Luke's shoulder. My eyes start to close. Then I'm asleep.
___________________
I wake up on my bed. I guess Luke put me on the bed before he left. I grab my phone and check the time. It's 1:32 in the morning. I'm not tired though since I've already been asleep. I see a note on my dresser.
Dear Camden,
I had great day with you. You are my favorite person in the whole world. I put you on the bed before I left so that you would be more comfortable. I hope you slept good.
Your boyfriend,
Luke.
Awwww. He's so sweet. I decide to text him and see if he's up.
Me : hey u up
Luke: yea u
Me: yea
Luke: what are you doing?
Me: I'm at a party.
Luke: Without me?
Me: Your an idiot.
Luke: You wound me. ;)
Me: yea sure
I smile to myself. I love talking to him.

Authors note~
I'm almost at 500 views and 40 votes. YAY!!! Please vote and comment. Next update when I get 600 views and 50 votes. Thank you Jackson for making a cover for my book.