Chapter 5

Luke was beaten. He went outside to find out what he saw. It was a man. The man beat him. He was found unconscious. He was taken to the hospital. He had some bruises and a broken arm. The man hasn't been found yet. Luke was released from the hospital the day after he was beaten. I never would have thought something like this would happen. When Luke came home, I went to check on him. He doesn't look that good.
----------------------------------
It's finally time to leave school. Everybody's been talking about Luke. It's nice of them, but it's getting annoying. Like really annoying. I swear if another girl comes up to Luke and asks if he's okay or if he needs anything or if he wants they can come home with him and help, I'm going to punch them in the face. Does that make me jealous? Why would I be jealous? I don't even like Luke. I think. I don't really know. Ugh! I'm going to have to talk to Candice.
----------------------------------
Candice: You have to tell him!
Me : NO! What if he doesn't like me? I'm not even sure if I like him.
Candice : He likes you and you like him, so tell him!
Me : I'm scared too.
Candice: Don't be a baby.
Me: Too late.
Candice: Why do u have to be so stubborn? :(
Me: Because.
Candace: Because isn't a good answer.
Me: Says who?
Candace: Says me.
Me: I'll think about it.
Candace: When you say that it usually means no.
Me: Not all the time.
Candice: You know how to get on my nerves.
Me: I know.
----------------------------------
Me and Ashley are sitting at our usual table in the lunchroom. Luke and Thomas didn't meet us at Candice's locker like they normally do. They said they would just meet us in the lunchroom. Luke and Thomas walk in with a megaphone. They stand on one of the tables."Everyone may I have your attention. Me and Luke have something we would like to ask Ashley and Camden.", Thomas says. Everyone turns their attention to them. Me and Ashley look at each other. I'm pretty sure were both confused. We turn our attention back to them. "Camden" Luke says. "Ashley" Thomas says. " Will you go out with me?", they ask in unison. Ashley jumps up and squeals yes, but I just stand there stunned. I should say yes, I want to say yes, I just cant. I know exactly why I can't say yes. So I run.

Authors note~
Please comment what you thought about this chapter. Also vote. I might update later tonight.