Chapter 10

I'm at the bowling alley. Luke, Thomas, Ashley, Candice, and Colleen are too. I should come up with a cool name for us, right? I'll decide later. "It's your turn." Ashley says. "huh" I say. " It's your turn to bowl."she says. " Oh" I say. I guess I was to lost in thought to pay attention. I grab the ball and ball and roll it. It's a gutter ball. Did I mention that I'm awful at bowling? Because I am. " Good job. ", says Thomas sarcastically. I roll my eyes. " Thanks Thomas I really appreciate it.", I say back sarcastically. " Your welcome." He gets on my nerves so bad sometimes. "I'm going to get some food." I say. I walk to the concession stand. I order nachos with cheese and a bottle of water. I love nachos! I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around it's Jordan. He's I'm my math and social studies classes. He's really nice. Were kind of friends, but we don't like hang out or anything. "Hey", he says. "Uh, hey.", I say. "I need to talk to you. Can we sit down?", He says. I give him a weird look and say "Sure." We both sit down at table. " Look, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. I know you have boyfriend and you probably won't feel the same about, but I need to get this off my chest. Camden I like you a lot." I just stare at him. "I'm sorry Jordan, but I really like Luke." I say. " Don't be sorry." With that he stands up and walks away. I'm so shocked. Luke comes over. "It's your turn. What was Jordan talking to you about and why do you look so shocked?", He asks. "Oh nothing." I say. He looks unconvinced, but doesn't question me anymore. I'm glad I really don't want to tell him that Jordan just confessed that he liked me. That wouldn't be good. I head to where everyone else is. Once I get home I'll think about what Jordan said. For now I just want to have fun with my friends.
___________________
I told Candice about Jordan. We've been on the phone for about 30 minutes. I had to talk to someone about the Jordan thing. I don't know what I should do. It's going to be really awkward going back to school with him after Thanksgiving break. Why does he have to like me? Ugh.