Chapter 2

The final bell just rang. Me and Candice start walking home. Were neighbors and best friends so were always at each other's houses. Once we get home we decide to watch a movie. While Candice picks a movie I go downstairs to make food. I make our favorite, popcorn with white and milk chocolate drizzled on top.YUM! I head upstairs with the popcorn to see that the movie has already started. It's just the previews though. My phone bings.

Luke: Hi :)
Me: Hey :)
Luke: What are you doing?
Me: Watching a movie with Candice.
Luke: Without me? How could u? :(
Me: Do you want to come watch the movie with us?
Luke: I can't I'm busy :(
Me: U sure? It's Pitch Perfect.
Luke: In that case I'll be there in 10. Bye
Me: Bye
----------------------------------
I hear the doorbell ring. I go downstairs to open the door. When I open the door I see Luke smiling. We head upstairs to watch the movie. Luke keeps hogging the popcorn. It's really annoying. " Do just wanna go make some more popcorn?" I ask. "Yes" he replies. We head downstairs. While I make the popcorn I notice him staring at me. "Why are you staring at me?" I ask. "Because your beautiful." he says. I'm stunned. I just stare at him. WOW! Before I can say anything he says" I d-didn't m-mean to s-say that." Them he bolts out the door. I just stand there thinking about those words. That's until I smell something burning and remember the popcorn. I take it out of the microwave and throw it away. I go upstairs."Where's Luke?" Candace asks." I'll tell you later I don't want to talk about it right now." I tell her. She gives me a weird look but doesn't push it. I'm glad. I just need some time to think about this.
----------------------------------
I tell Colleen and Candice about what Luke said and they both said " I told you." What if my friends are right and Luke does like me? What if he didn't mean what he said? Do I like him? This is all so confusing. Maybe a good nights sleep will help. So I put my pajamas on, which is a pair of pink polka-dot shorts and a white v-neck. I climb into bed. But I can't go to sleep. I can't get Luke's words out of my head. What will happen to our friendship? This is going to be a long night for me. Ugh!

Authors note~
I think this chapter was pretty good. Please vote and comment.