Chapter 15

It's Christmas Eve. my dad got back from the hospital a couple days ago. It's really good to have him back. He can't do much though, since he has 4 broken ribs a broken leg and broken arm. He also has lots of bruises. I can't wait until Christmas tomorrow. I still have to wrap presents though. I wait till Christmas Eve every year to wrap presents. I have presents for my mom, my dad, Luke, Ashley , Candice , Colleen , Thomas, David and my dog, toodles. My dog is a teacup yorkie. He is so cute. It's 11:42, so I should probably go ahead and start wrapping presents.
___________________
My whole family is sitting on the couch. Every year on Christmas Eve we watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I still love this movie. Before the movie starts I get up and make popcorn and hot chocolate. I make enough for everyone . The movie ends at around 8:45. We all head to bed. David always sleeps in my room on Christmas Eve. David and I watch tv till we both drift to sleep.
___________________
"Camden, are you up yet?"
"No."
"Now are you?"
"No."
"What about now?"
"No."
"Please get up. Santa Claus came.", David pleads.
"Fine.", I say.
"Yay", David exclaims.
David runs downstairs. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom . I brush my teeth. I always brush my teeth first thing in the morning. I hate the way my mouth feels and smells. It makes me sick. I pull my hair into a messy bun before heading downstairs.

All the presents are under the tree. I put the presents from me are under the tree too. All my friends are already here. They always come to my house on Christmas. I don't know why though, but my parents don't mind so it's okay. We all start to open presents. I give out the presents from me at the end and they give me the presents from them. We all open our presents from each other.

I got Luke 2 season tickets for the Massachusetts basketball team. He got me a gift card to Bath and Body Works and a stuffed animal. I got

Ashley a bunch of cooking supplies, because she loves to cook. She got me a gift card to Victoria Secret.

I got Colleen a gift card to Hibbets, because she loves sports. She got me cheer things like , nike pros and bows.

I got Candice art supplies since she loves to paint and draw. She got me a blanket with my initials on it.

I got Thomas a football and a really special candy that he likes . He got me a sticker for the back of my car. It's my initials in blue.
" I love everything.", I tell them all.
___________________
My grandmother comes over to see what my brother and I got, just like every Christmas . I showed her what I got. I mostly got gift cards and clothes. I got Uggs , the stuff from my friends, and other cheer things. David and I also got one of those really long trampolines.

Later on we go to my grandmother's to eat supper. There is tons of food. There's turkey, ham, dressing , cranberry sauce, butter beans, string beans, peas, macaroni & cheese, cream corn, yeast rolls, cornbread, and deviled eggs.
Food is definitely one of the reasons I love holidays.

After we eat we all watch a Christmas movie. Were all stuffed. We open presents. I get clothes and a pair of sperrys. After we tell my grandmother bye, we leave.
___________________
I put on a pair of red, green and white striped pajama pants and a red v-neck on. Then I climb into bed. I'm as tired as a sloth after running a marathon.