Chapter 9

Me, Luke, David and Sydney Kate are at the grocery store. Sydney Kate and David wanted to make cookies. We came to the grocery store to get the things to make homemade choclate chip and sugar cookies. I tell Luke and the kids to go get the icing and sprinkles. I go to get the ingredients for the cookies. I come back and start looking for them. I finally find them. David and Sydney Kate are in the buggy and Luke is pushing them. I laugh to myself. Once Luke sees me he stops. We head to the register and check out. We take everything out to Luke's car. We took his car since it's bigger. He has a white jeep.
We get in the car and turn up the radio. It's playing "All About That Bass". We all start singing. We sing to every song that comes on the radio until we get home.
___________________
Once we got home we started baking. While the cookies baked we all watched Disney Channel. I have to admit I love Jessie. Once the cookies are done baking we take them out of the oven. We start decorating the sugar cookies. We let the kids decorate their own cookies. "Camden" Luke says. I turn to look at him. He smirks. "I just wanted to tell you" he wipes icing all over my face, "you look beautiful even when you have icing all over your face." He starts laughing. He doesn't even notice me getting icing. I wipe icing all over his face. Everyone starts laughing. I love cookies. I think I might love Luke.

Authors note~
I'm sorry this update was kind of short. The next update will be longer. Next update when I get 750 views and 65 votes.