❀ Sousuke: Amusement Park ❀

Here's a Sousuke x Reader for ya! Remember that {y/n} means {Your Name.} enjoy!

~~~~General POV:~~~~~~~~

It was late at night and you were at the amusement park with your boyfriend, Sousuke Yamazaki. You two just got off the Ferris wheel, and now you were walking by the various booths.

You walked, hand in hand strolling through the the numerous game booths. One booth in particular caught your eye. You stopped and repeatedly poked Sousuke's shoulder.

"Hn? Yes, {y/n}-kun?" He asked, looking you. "Look!" You replied excitedly, pointing to the said booth.

It was a booth with chibi Attack On Titan plushies as prizes. The game was to knock down "Wall Maria", which was just a stack of blocks, with a ball. You really wanted the Eren Jäeger plushie. Plus, it even came with the key necklace.

{You are an otaku in this chapter. And you just introduced Sousuke to anime}

"Hehehe, would you like to try it out?" He asked you with a smile. "Of Course!" You exclaimed, pulling on his 'good arm'.

"Why, hello trainees! Would you like to try to destroy Wall Maria and win a plush cadet?" Asked the booth host.

Your eyes shined. "H-hai!" You replied doing the Attack On Titan Salute. Your boyfriend Sousuke, chuckled and smirked. He always thought it was funny when you fangirled. He offered to pay for the game, and the booth host gave you three balls.

Using all of your love for the anime, you hurled the three balls at the stack of blocks. You managed to always hit it, but you never were able to take down every single block. You pouted and looked at the Eren plush.

Sousuke noticed this and paid for another round. He used his 'good arm' and threw the balls at the 'wall' and successfully took down every single block. You're eyes widened in shock. He picked out the exact Eren Jäeger plushie you wanted. He held it out to you.

You happily excepted the plush and attacked him with a colossal hug. "Thank you so much! I love you Sousuke!" You exclaimed, kissing his cheeks numerous times. He blushed at this.

He began to walk you back home. You two held hands. At first, the walk was in silence. Sousuke frowned at the sight of you giving more affection towards the plush than to him. You noticed this and giggled. "What?" He asked nervously.

You stopped and went on your tip-toes and kissed him on the lips. He blushed and kept walking with you.

"You know what Souske?" You asked.
"Hm?" He replied.
"You will always be my Eren." You said lovingly.

He put his arm around you and kissed your forehead. "And you will always be my Levi, {y/n}." He replied.

———————————————————

🅘 🅝 🅕 🅞 ʕʔ
💌 Instagram|Twitch|YouTube: @choba_tea
💌 (anime) Instagram: @choba.bot