Preference #15 One Year Anniversary

Start from the beginning

"Was there really a case?" You asked, smiling at him. "No," he said, with a smile. "I jusy needed to get you out of the house for this. And it was a nice surprise as well." He shrugged. You kissed him again and sat down at the table. "Ready to eat?" He asked. You nodded and he clapped his hands. Dean came in in a waiter's outfit. You started laughing and he glared at you. He dropped the two plates in front of you and said, "Bitch," to Sam, who replied, "Jerk," before Dean left the room.

You and Sam had a wonderful one year anniversary.

Castiel
Cas has been so busy with things up in heaven and school was stressing you out that you both had forgotten your anniversary. You were reading an assignment when the word anniversary came up. Your eyes slid over the passage as the word anniversary stayed on your mind until it clicked. You gasped, throwing your book aside, and called Cas. You heard the whoosh of wings before, "Y/N? Why did you call?"

"I was busy with school that I almost forgot today's our one year anniversary," you said.

"One year anniversary?" Cas asked.

"Yeah. Couples celebrate how long they've been together. Some do like months, years. Today is our one year anniversary. We've been together for a year. Couples usually celebrate."

"Oh. I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge it," he made his way to you amd grabbed your hand. "Do you have a bandaid?"

"Yeah, why?" You asked, worried.

"I think I might've scrapped my knee falling for you," he said, looking from your hands to your face with a shy smile. You smiled at him and kissed him. He kissed you, giving your hand a gently squeeze.

"What do we do on one year anniversaries?" He asked.

"Anything. How about a movie?"

Cas choose to watch a movie that had been out for a month thus leaving you two with an empty theatre all to yourself. You took advantage of it, kissing with Cas, cuddling with him, and all the stuff you wouldn't be able to do if there was people.

You kissed Cas. "I," a kiss. "Love," a kiss. "You," a kiss. He smiled and said, "I love you, too." Then he smiled as he got an idea. He cleared his throat and said, "Are you a vegetable? Because if you were you'd be a cute-cumber." You laughed and how cheesy that was and kissed him again.

"Happy one year anniversary, beautiful," Cas said.

Gabriel
"Babe," you said when he appeared in the night. He went right for a kiss and pushed you up against the wall. When he heard you moan he knew he couldn't just leave you like that and the wall was used in unholy ways. Ironically, it was a holy being that fucked you against it. Anyways, after that, you said, "Can you believe we've been together for a year?" He smiled.

"No. I'd never thought I'd find someone I'd love as much as I love you," he said. You were now on the bed and you hugged Gabriel.

"How'd I get so lucky and end up with you?" You asked and kissed him once more.

"I should be asking that question," he said, holding you. "Where do you wanna go tomorrrow?"

"Tomorrow?" You asked. "What are we doing tomorrow?"

"Well, we didn't really get to celebrate today. So I was thinking I'd take you somewhere that you'd really like," he said, his free hand under your shirt tracing hearts into your skin.

"You decide," you said, smiling at his offer. You stayed up for a bit, talking, sharing candy, occasionally making out. You fell asleep in his arms which wasn't something you usually did but did enjoy.