Chapter twenty-one

I gave Kale a call and turns out Ashton and her are dating. So Michael decided it was the best idea if we went bowling.

"Do you know how to bowl?" Michael asked when we put on the shitty bowling shoes.

"Yeah."

"Shit." He frowned.

"Why is that a bad thing?" I wondered.

"Because now I don't get to hold you and 'teach you'" he coughed quoting his words.

"If it makes you happy, I'll just pretend I have no clue." I offered.

"No way babe. Now we are totally having a competition." He snickered. I laughed. Looking over at Ash and Kale. He was 'teaching her'.

"Hey look at that." I nudged Michael's rib.

"Amateurs." He replied.

"That's crush stuff. When you're in love it's a competition." Michael continued. I shook my head kissing him.

~

So Michael won the 'competition' and now we're eating pizza in the hood of his car. Kale has a curfew now so Ashton took her home.

"I won." He reminds me.

"I know Mike." I answered. Michael kept babbling and and a few guys pulled up. I was a little bit afraid since we were in a empty parking lot. Michael looked at the guys that got out of the car and cursed.

"Mike! Where've you been man?" One guy greets.

"Uh hey Nathan. I haven't really been around." Michael gets in front of me.

"Who's this honey?" Another touched my cheek and Michael pushed his hand away.

"My girlfriend." He declared.

"Aw you don't wanna share?" He complained.

"Blake. Back off." He growls.

"Hey! Don't you fucking start shit with me!" Blake pokes Michel in the chest. Michael gets up in his face and I grab his arm. I don't really know what's going on but I know it isn't good.

"Michael. Don't." I whisper. Michael backs away and I don't let go of his arm

"What do you guys want?" Michael sighs looking at the two of them.

"Just came to smoke some joints. Saw your car and wondered where you've been." Nathan shrugs.

"Alright well we're leaving." Michael opens the car door for me and shuts is as soon as I'm in.

"Aye. You should come to this party tomorrow night." Blake says rolling up a joint on the hood of the car.

"I don't think so." Michael gets in the car and we drive off.

"Those guys are douches. I used to hang out with them before. They're dealers." Michael explained. I nodded. We walked into the apartment it was already 12 pm.

"I'm exhausted." I yawn. We brush our teeth, he takes off his shirt and I put it on.

"We're so domestic." Michael giggles cuddling into me.

"What do you expect Mike? We live together." I add.

"I know. Goodnight Al."

"Goodnight."

// comment & vote :) //