Chapter five

One week of tears, therapy, and Michael later. Depression doesn't really go away like I wish it would. I get down a lot. I mean like a lot. I'm on some pills and I hardly feel them effecting me. I haven't been on them to long though. Kale and I were painting in this like art class. We were painting our favorite animals and plants. My canvas had a brown bear on it with different kinds of succulents. It looked cute. Kale painted a elephant and a mess of flowers that she told me were peonies. I laughed when she cursed under her breath because she was pissed off about it being ugly. Michael hasn't been to any activities for a few days but he's always in my room waiting for me. So when he wasn't there I walked to his room to find him. He is asleep in his bed and it was 2:00 in the afternoon.

"Mike wake up." I pulled his comforter off him. Michael groaned and lay on his back. His chest was exposed and I couldn't help but stare. One of his eyes opened.

"Don't stare at me Al." He smirked.

"Mike, it's 2." I blush.

"So?" He yawned.

"Wake up dude." I laughed trying to act casual. He opened his eyes smiling at me and closed them again.

"Come cuddle with me sweetheart." He whined like a child making room for me on the small bed. I gave in and cuddled up to him.

"You're so warm." I whispered.

"Shh. I'm sleeping babe." My breath caught in my throat, those god damn pet names will fucking kill me.

"Why are you so tired Mikey?" I asked ignoring him telling me to be quiet.

"New meds." He mumbled. I buried my head in his chest. He pulled my body closer than it already was. He kissed my shoulder and opened his eyes lifting my face to look at him. He looked like a masterpiece and I was in awe.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." I blushed repeating his words from a little while ago.

"You are." He said louder.

"Thank you Michael, but I really am not." I sighed.

"You are Alice." He whispered. I looked away from his galaxy eyes feeling that I was not good enough to look into them.

"I want to kiss you." Michael mumbled. I blush and look at his lips. His face is close to mine and our noses brush. I lean into his every touch and look at something else other than him. Michael lifted up my face looking in my brown eyes and kissed my lips.

// comment & vote :) //