Chapter six

Just as quick as his lips were on mine they were gone.

"Damn.. I'm so sorry Alice." Michael rushed. He stood to his feet and pushed me out of the room slamming the door. I stared at the door for a minute and then walked away quickly when I heard things being smashed.

"Hey Alice! What's up?" Kale smiled as she opened her door. I walked into her room and sighed.

"He kissed me."

"Who kissed you?" Kale asked confused sitting in front of me.

"Michael." I whispered. Kale's face turned from puzzled to excited.

"He did? OH MY GOD! That's great!" Kale shouted and stood to her feet smiling.

"No. As soon as it happened he apologized and kicked me out."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Did you want him to kiss you?" Kale asked and I shrugged and then nodded my head. I did want Michael to kiss me. More then anything else. By the way he was talking to me and looking at me I thought he wanted to kiss me too. I guess it was a mistake. I hope he will tell me why he did that.

"Alice. You need to talk to him. You can't just avoid him." Kale laughed. I fiddled with my fingers and picked at my black nail polish. There was a knock at the door. Michael opened the door and looked at me flushed.

"Can I talk to you Alice?" He asked quietly. Kale and I nodded our heads. I brushed off my black jeans and followed him into the hall. Mike stopped walking and leaned on the wall looking at his boots.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"It's okay." I said instantly.

"No. My meds changed and they were making me weird. Sorry." He said. I scoffed. He is blaming the kiss on his new medication. He could of just said that he doesn't like me and that he didn't want to kiss me. Now i just feel dumb.

"Whatever. See you around." I whispered. As soon as I got into my room I started crying falling against the door. I should have known better. Michael would never like me the way I like him. I'm so stupid. So stupid! Of course it was a mistake why would he want to kiss me? I wanted to tell him that I liked it but it was a mistake. I was pacing around the room looking frantically for a sharp object. I had a shaver in my bag. It will have to do. I disassembled the shaver and cried because no one cares. I don't care mainly. These nurses didn't even search my bag. I rolled up my long sleeve and took a deep breath. The blade glided across my arm and I hissed at the feeling. Multiple deep cuts later I felt a little lightheaded. The blood kept coming and I quickly grabbed a towel pressing it against my forearm. I sat on the floor ashamed. The door opened and I scrambled to hide my arm.

"Alice! Oh god no!" Michael rushed to me. I winced and tears rolled down my cheeks and he looked at my arm.

"Jesus Christ Al." Michael started to tear up and I looked away.

"Why are you here?" My voice cracked.

"It's not important. Come on let's get you cleaned up." He whispered.

"Don't tell." I pleaded.

"I won't Al. Promise me not to do this again okay?" Mike sniffles. I nod my head then I shake it.

"No. I can't promise you that."

"Why not?"

"I deserve it." I said quietly.

"Alice. You don't deserve this. You don't deserve all this pain. I'm so sorry." I stopped talking and he bandaged my arm.

//comment & vote :) //