Chapter twelve

"I don't want to be around people Michael." I sighed.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Don't call me that please. Just go." I tried to push him out the door but he wouldn't budge.

"Alice," He started.

"No. Leave!" I yelled. He stood and left. I downed another pill. I just wanted to be happy. I'm doing this for Michael. I need to get better for him so we can leave this place. I will be eighteen in a month. I could run away with Michael. I was so dizzy. The medication kicked in and I felt numb. I went to Michael's room an hour later. When he opened the door I walked past him and sat on his bed. He sat next to me and looked into my eyes. His eyebrows furrowed and his lips pink.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I placed my hand on his cheek wiping away the eyelash under his eye. He nodded holding my hand.

"What's wrong Al?" Michael asked.

"Nothing Mikey." I said quickly.

"Baby," He said slowly. My breath caught in my throat. Michael's lips curved up to a smirk and he kissed me hard. He pushed me on my back and held himself above me. Michael sucked on my bottom lip and I gasped. His tongue entered my mouth softly rolling against mine. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off. My hands flew up touching his milky chest. I kissed his neck and the door flew open. Michael jumped off me and pulled his shirt on.

"How long has this been going on?" Newt shouted. We didn't answer and just stared.

"Get up! Both of you follow me!" He yelled. Newt took our arms dragging us into individual white rooms. Newt ordered me to lay on the bed. I hesitantly do so. He tied me up.

"What are you doing?" I panicked. I heard Michael yell from the other room and my heart raced. Newt left the room and I couldn't move. An hour later I had a major headache from crying and thrashing around. Molly entered the room. She untied me and helped me stand up.

"Stay away from Michael." She warned. I went to my room and cried. What the fuck is this place. I really like Michael. God I really do. I wish it wasn't like this. I loved when we talked and I loved everything about him. He said he wanted to fall in love with me but I feel like I already am falling in love. It hasn't been a long time but I don't think that really matters. I loved the way he looked when he laughed so hard, the way he talked about his friends, his tattoos, his pale skin, the fact he was ticklish, and how he always makes me smile. I'm stupid. I'm careless I ruined everything Michael and I had. I should of just been Michael's friend. Everything would be easier. I wish I was perfect. I wish I wasn't in this rehabilitation center that seems like a hospital sometimes. I hated that I have all these depressing thoughts and I wish I could just stop it. I want control.

// comment & vote :) //