Chapter seventeen

*Michael's POV*
I gave her some time until I went after her. I feel terrible for letting Roxy kiss me. I didn't know it was going to happen but I should of pushed her away before. I love Alice so much and I can't stand seeing her hurt. I knocked on the door. No answer.

"Alice. It's Michael I'm coming in." I said loudly. It wouldn't open. Shit.

"Alice!" I yelled pounding the door. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Thoughts raced through my head. I threw my body against the door. Kicking and screaming her name. I heard something fall in the room.

"Fuck! Shit! Alice!" I curse. I struggle and the door opens. Thank the fucking God! I looked around the room in a panic. There she was. In the closet hung from a sheet. He body swayed. I ran towards her floating body trying to get her down.

"Alice!" I sobbed.

"Fucking help me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Camille my nurse walked in with a pair of scissors. She cut the sheet and I payed her on the floor.

"Come on Michael. Bring her out with me." Camille's hand on my shoulder.

"No! Wake her up! Wake her up!" Screaming again. I mumble her name repeatedly. I keep crying and Camille looked at me.

"Please! I love her! Please!" I begged. By now people were in the hall gasping. More nurses flooded the room and held me back as they tried to get her breathing.

"Please, Alice." My voice quavering.

"She's breathing!"

"Let's take her to the medical room." Camille announced. I followed behind them wiping at my eyes. It didn't really help because I was still crying. The nurse pushed me out of the room where they took her.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Please, you can't be in here." The door closed. I looked through the tiny window, they hooked her up with an I.V, and oxygen. I fell the floor holding my fave in my hands. This is my fault. I should of gone to her sooner. She was doing so good and it was all ruined. I'm leaving in four days, I don't deserve it. Alice saved me from all my dark thoughts and made me fall in love with her at the same time. I didn't know I wasn't really helping her, rather I was pushing dark thoughts in her. Alice is going to wake up ad be absolutely pissed. I know every time I woke up in the hospital after a suicide attempt I was so upset. I tried to escape the world but it kept pulling me back. All we do is try to die but we can't even accomplish that. I felt like a failure every single time. I need to be here for her now more then ever. I don't know what's going on in that mind of hers.

"You can see her now."

// comment & vote :) //