Distortion World

AU:  Okay first off, I would like to say thanks to all those that read this and bla bla bla, and SECOND I just want you all to know that I think that if The Doctor lived in the Pokemon world, then he would have a Dialga.  Your argument is invalid.

Okay.

Landing slightly off balance, I end up falling onto the ground.  Well sort of.  It's a slow fall because apparently, gravity isn't gravity in this world.  Tis very silly.

N knows what's up and lands gracefully on the balls of his feet, which was actually pretty hot but that doesn't really matter.

He helps me back up and I brush the gravity defying dirt off of me and watch as it floats away.

"Okay, so where the hell are we even at?"  I ask, turning to N.  "Like, really."

He looks around a bit.  "This is Giratina's domain.  It's a completely separate dimension, similar to Arceus's, Dialga's, and Palkia's dimensions.  I believe we saw the portals to the latter two just moments ago actually."

"Oh well that's neat"  I grab a Pokeball out of my pocket and prepare to let out Lugia, so that it can fly me to wherever Cyrus is because he is clearly not anywhere around here.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."  N says.

"Okay, why not?"  I cross my arms slightly annoyed that he'd stop me from doing something.

"Because, this is Giratina's realm and I doubt he would allow another Pokemon in here.  I'm sure he's territorial, I'm surprised even we're in here, really."  He looks around.

"Okay cool so where do we go from here?"  I look around at the vines that spiral hundreds of feet above us and the path that leads off of a cliff.  I walk to the edge and notice that it isn't a cliff at all, it turns out we are levitating on a rock that is floating so far above whatever is down there that you can't even see it.  Oh my god I'm gonna barf.

"Are you okay?"  N asks, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh yea yea, I'm-"  I gag a little bit.  "I'm fine."

I look out at the spacious abyss of blues and purples, and I mean, once you get past the fact that it's NEVER-ENDING then it's actually very beautiful.  We are basically just standing on an island though, with a completey vertical fucking cliff on one side of it, like the thing doesn't angle or anything, it's as straight as Gold isn't.  

Oh that was a good one c'mon.

"Okay so how do we get over to that side of this world."  I point to the obvious continuation of the path that we're on, which is separated from us by A GAPING HOLE THAT NOBODY COULD POSSIBLY JUMP OVER.

N looks around some more and his eyes wander to the cliff face.

"Jump on it."

 AN:  JUMP ON IT JUMP ON IT JUMP ON IT JUMP ON IT.  BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM. JUMP ON IT JUMP ON IT JUMP ON IT.

"What?  No way.  No, no hell no.  No."  I glance at N and then back up at the cliff.  "Yea, no, I'll fall."

"No you won't, here, watch this."

***With Gold and Silver***

"Oh wow, this sucks.  WHERE'S EVERYBODY AT?!?!"  Gold, carrying Silver, finally reaches the top of the Spear Pillar, whilst avoiding all of the grunts.  Silver is moaning, the injury in the leg is now throbbing.

"Watch and I'll end up having to drag your ass through sewers or something."

Silver stops moaning and looks at Gold for a moment.  "Was that a Les Miserables reference?"