My life as Justin Bieber's little sister (By ME, Kaitlyn Bieber :))

• Dedicated to Beliebers

Characters:

Kaitlyn Mackenzie Bieber: 14 years old and is Justin Bieber's little sister.She enjoys singing, but is a model for Target, Selena Gomez's fashion line (Dream Out Loud) and many other brands. Her hobbies are skateboarding, photography, skateboarding and shopping. Her best friend is Makayla Wilson, ever since first grade. She travels around on Justin's tour, and is always the youngest no matter who comes (except for Jaden and Willow Smith)

Justin Bieber: (we should know who he is by now and what he looks/acts like)

Makayla Wilson: 14 years old and Kaitlyn's best friend. She has dirty-blond hair and green eyes. Makayla is really girly and is MADLY in love with Nick Jonas-who she hasn't met yet. She loves the beach, tanning, shopping and having sleepovers with her friends.

Pattie Mallete: Kaitlyn and Justin's mom
Jeremy Bieber: Kaitlyn and Justin's dad

George Wilson: Makayla's dad
Maria Wilson: Makayla's mom

Christian Beadles: One of Justin's many friends. He has a crush on Kaitlyn but won't admit it because he's too embarrassed to tell her.
Chaz Somers: Is one of Justin's best friends. He's known Justin for quite awhile and enjoys hanging out with the Biebers.
Ryan Butler: Justin's other best friend and also has a crush on Kaitlyn. He has also known Justin and the Biebers for awhile, but mostly loves hanging out with Kaitlyn and/or Justin.

Nick Chapman: Kaitlyn's boyfriend. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes to match. He plays the drums and acoustic guitar. Nick is kind of good friends with Justin, but they aren't that close. He's really in love with Kaitlyn, and she really loves him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 BTW This story is mostly in Kaitlyn's point of view, but sometimes is in the other people's point of views. :)
Enjoy!