Chapter 18

Vic's POV

It's normal to go to Taco Bell at midnight right? I didn't care. We were here and ready to eat. Food was calling me. I could practically smell it from the parking lot. I swear if I opened my mouth I'd start drooling.

Suddenly I felt Kellin latch onto my arm from beside me.

"Hey you." I said, smiling down at him and kissing his forehead.

"Hey ready to eat?" he asked. I almost moaned with anticipation at the mention of food.

"Hell yeah. Do you like Taco Bell?" I asked him.

"I've never had it before." He stated with a shrug.

What did he just say? I must not have heard him right.

"QUE DEMONIOS? ESTAS LOCO?" I heard Jaime yell from behind us in our native tongue.

"Kellin, have you at least had Mexican food in general?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope. My dad didn't like it so we just never ate that." He explained. On that note, I scooped him into my arms and ran into Taco Bell. Jaime, Mike, and Tony followed us in, laughing.

I set Kellin down in a chair and looked at his scared face. "Vic Fuentes if you ever pick me up again, I swear to God." Kellin panted.

"Aw sorry babe. AYE CASHIER! Let me get a dozen tacos with the little churro things!" I yelled to the counter. The sluggish teenager with a cute nose and short dyed hair sighed and took our order while Tony and I paid.

"Oh gross there's sticky stuff under the counter." Mike groaned.

I couldn't help but snicker a little at his comment. I mean who wouldn't laugh at that.

"Oh grow up. You're the older brother." Mike snarled.

"Don't let him corrupt you, Kellin. You seem pretty good so far." Tony warned him. I wasn't THAT bad, jeez.

"Me? I would never corrupt him." I exclaimed, planting a kiss below my boyfriend's ear.

"Get a room." Mike complained.

I gasped as I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

Food. Coming my way.

The waitress set the food down and I took three tacos, shoving them in my mouth.

"Oh my god. Thank you!" I exclaimed.

"Umm no problem." She said unamused.

"Okay, Kellin this is your first taco. Dig in." Jaime egged him on. Kellin took a bit and swallowed.

"Eh." He shrugged.

"Oh my god. We're breaking up now." I sad with a mouth full of churros.

"Nope." He laughed, putting his legs in my lap and leaning back in his chair. I did really great with this one. Kellin was amazing and adorable. I was lucky as hell that he moved into that room.

That room.

That room that Natalie "died" in. The thought of it was making me pissed off already, so I pushed it out of my head.

"I got an idea." Jaime announced, smirking.

"Do tell Hime-Time." Mike replied.

"Operation Chernobyl." He whispered. Oh hell yes.

"What's that?" Kellin asked, raising an eyebrow at us.

"Illegal." Mike smirked.

"Stop trying to scare him, Mike. It's a system Vic, Jaime, Mike, and I created to get free churros when no one else is in the restaurant." Tony explained.

"I call being the distraction!" Jaime exclaimed.

"Ok me and the turtle are gonna wait by the back door. Kellin and Vic. Are you two up for some churro snatching?" Mike asked us.

I sure was ready. "Yeah of course. Kellin just follow me okay?" I told him, grabbing his hand. Tony and Mike went outside and perched behind the backdoor where Kellin and I would be exiting. Jaime walked to the counter to start the diversion.

I watched as he started to yell in Spanish about how bad the tacos were at the cashier, who clearly only spoke English.

"Sir I need you to calm down. SIR! I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH SIR!" She yelled trying to understand.

Jaime, at this point was standing on the counter and still yelling in Spanish. A second girl came around the corner with a brown pixie cut and lots of freckles.

"What the hell is going on?" she yelled to the other girl.

The cost was completely clear now. We snuck behind the counter and back into the kitchen grabbing handfuls of churros and stuffing them in a bag. We were almost out the back door where Mike and Tony were waiting when...

"OH MY GOD IS THAT KELLIN FROM SLEEPING WITH SIRENS?!" the second girl yelled.

"MADDIE NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR- oh my god that rat is taking the churros." The first cashier said, grabbing a cup of ice. What did she plan on doing with that?

I found that out soon enough, because ice cubes were being thrown at us from across the counter. Not gonna lie it hurt like hell that girl had quite an arm on her.

"JULIE NO YOU'RE GONNA HURT THE CINNAMON BUN!" The second girl, Maddie yelled.

"Cinnamon Bun?" Kellin scoffed. He was quickly cut off by an ice cube hitting him in the back of his head.

"Shit Kellin GO GO GO!!" I yelled to him as more ice cubes thumped against my back.

We raced out the back door, nearly tripping over Mike and Tony. I tossed the bag at Mike and sprinted to the car when I heard a clunk sound behind me.

"MAN DOWN!" Mike yelled.

I turned around to see that Kellin fell on the ground. Wonderful.

"GO ON WITHOUT ME! SAVE YOURSELVES!" he cried, laughing hysterically. I scooped him up and ran to the car with him in my arms. I practically dove into the back seat. Mike and Tony hopped in the two front seats.

"Where the hell is Jaime?" Tony grunted.

Right on cue, Jaime came running out the door with the two girls behind him. One still throwing the other I think was attempting to make a hand-heart at Kellin. He smiled and made one back out of the car window. She may have just passed out when she noticed, but that wasn't important.

Jaime jumped in the backseat with us and Mike slammed on the gas, taking us home.