Chapter 12

Vic's POV

"Are we ready?" Gabe asked, looking towards everyone else in the group. Everyone was dressed in black and carried knives somewhere on their bodies, prepared for what came ahead. To kill a witch you had to stab her in the heart. They were ready.

Kellin walked out of the closet wearing a black leather jacket and a black v-neck. His dark hair swept over his eyes. After him followed Alexis who had tucked in one of Kellin's plain black shirts into her black skinny jeans. Her ginger hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail. God if anything happened to these two I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

"Come on Jaime hurry up!" Mike yelled stumbling into the room. Pulling on a black zip up jacket. Tony trailed him wearing a beanie and a sweatshirt. Jaime practically fell through the door wearing a black muscle shirt and my black skinny jeans.

"You guys are dorks and Jaime why are you wearing my pants?" I asked him.

"I took advantage of your wardrobe while you were gone." He laughed. I glared at him.

"Ok so here's the plan." Gabe interjected. "We found out the witches house is in the next neighborhood over, so it's close. Kellin and Alexis will pretend to be selling something at the door to distract her, while Tony, Jaime, Mike, and I sneak through the back. Tony and I will check upstairs while Mike and Jaime cover the basement. After one of the pairs gets Vic's body. They'll leave the house and bring it back to the room while the four remaining focus on killing the witch." He explained.

"What about when we get back to the house?" Tony asked.

"That's where Kellin and Alexis comes in. Are your parents going to be home tonight?" Gabe asked.

"No they're both going to some late night church thing with Milo." Kellin told us.

"Okay well we were thinking and Kellin you're turning 18 next month, so we think you should come back to California with me and the rest of Pierce The Veil." Gabe suggested. I was silently praying that he would say yes.

"Hell yea that would be amazing!" Kellin exclaimed.

"What about me?" Alexis asked with concern. "You guys are my only friends. You can't leave." She stuttered frantically.

"We'll work something out, kid. I promise." I told her softly. She smiled.

"Kells, I can pack your bag while you guys are gone." I offered. He nodded at me.

"So are we ready now?" Gabe asked.

"One more thing. If anything goes wrong tonight just know that everyone in this room mean the world to me and I'd be lost without you. Keep each other safe and alive for me." I said to them.

"Always." Jaime nodded.

They turned to leave for battle, but I grabbed Kellin's arm before he could leave.

"What's wrong, Vic?" he asked looking up at me.

"I love you." I blurted.

His eyes fluttered a bit and his cheek went red. "I love you too." He replied grinning. I took the opportunity to plant a small kiss on his lips. We didn't have much time, so it was short lived.

"Oooh!" Alexis mocked.

I laughed. "I'll see you soon, kiddo. Be safe." I told her putting a hand on her shoulder. She smiled up at me and tackled me in a hug. I ruffled her hair as she let go and walked away. I hoped to God it wouldn't be the last time I saw her. She was like my little sister at this point, but we can only hope.

{Author's Note: It's about to go down guys! Sorry I don't update enough and this was short chapter. I've had finals to study for and such. Please keep voting and commenting!}