Chapter 16: The Surprise Canoodle

Helga's P.O.V.

Today was the day Arnold was finally feeling better, it's been 3 days he's been stuck in that hospital. Helga saw him every single day and brought him ice cream nuggets which were his favorite chocolaty ice-cream snack.Helga was getting ready to go to Arnold's place.Helga had just finished breakfast and went up to her room to get dressed.Helga put on a light pink tank top and and a rose pink colored skirt.Helga took a long good look in the mirror on her dresser, that's when she noticed her hair.She did had that horrid bed head look on her head ! Helga sighed heavily as she took down her ponytails, and picked up a brush. Helga began to brush her hair down until her hair was free of bed hair.Helga went to the bathroom and wet her hair a little only in certain places.With luck Helga's hair curled and waved in certain spots making it look completely natural.As soon as Helga was satisfied with her attire she slipped on her light pink flats.Helga made sure to fix her usual light pink bow she sighed packing up the movies Arnold bought her.She packed them into a backpack she doesn't usually use unless her father wanted to do something ridiculous like camping.Helga put the backpack on he back heading towards the front door when she hear her father. "Olga where are off to ?!" he roared sounding protective? That's unusual ... Big Bob Pataki isn't usually wanting to be involved with her life, unless its her older sister Olga."I'm going to go 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnold's P.O.V.  

Arnold had just finished eating some frosted flakes like cereal finally putting his bowel away in the sink.Arnold went upstairs to go get changed into something that might actually impress Helga. He picked up a pair of jeans from his dresser drawer but then dropped them realizing how hot he felt inside the boarding house.Arnold sighed fanning himself with his hands as he went down stairs to turn on the AC.As the cold air blasted throughout the whole boarding house, Arnold felt the cold air kiss his body all over.Sighing with relief Arnold made his way back upstairs to throw on a black tank top and a pair of khaki cargo shorts.As he took a look in the mirror satisfied with his attire he checked the ticking clock on his wrist."Alright, its 2:26 Helga should be here in a couple of minutes" he stated as he jogged down stairs to the kitchen to pop some popcorn.He picked up the popcorn starting it up it in the microwave, as he walked over to the fridge taking out 4 yahoo sodas.That's when he heard the doorbell ringing all over the boarding house.Arnold smiled swiftly walking over to the front door trying to not seem too excited to see her. Arnold opened the door and motioned her to come inside "Hey, Helga." he said blushing slightly seeing her outfit she chose today.Helga blushed a rosy pink smiling "Hey Arnold.." Before the two blondes knew it they found each other staring at one another's body.'Helga sure has filed... out in certain areas, and that hour glass figure is killing me...' Arnold thought to himself, their trance was broken when they heard the microwave "beep , beep, beeeeep" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helga's P.O.V.

Helga noticed how Arnold's muscles were somewhat toned but not an overly muscular gross but just enough to where it made him still look like he had small arms.'wow, Arnold sure has been working out... he looks very toned.' she thought to herself. Her thoughts being interrupted when she heard a sudden "beep,beep,beeep" noise. "Don't worry Helga it's just the microwave, I guess the popcorn is ready." he simply said taking my hand and leading her into the kitchen.Finally releasing her hand just so he can put the popcorn in a big bowl. " I hope you like buttery kettle corn flavored." he said out loud looking back at her."Yeah , I do ." she said as she waited for him by the doorway that lead to the hallway of the boarding house."Helga ? can you grab those drinks for me ?"  he asked her sweetly having the popcorn in his hand."Sure Arnoldo " she giggled grabbing the yahoo sodas.

 After getting their snack and beverage together they made their way upstairs.Arnold put the movie on and turned off all of the lights and shutting the curtains to give it that cinema effect.Helga blushed "good idea." she complimented as she moved over, making room for Arnold. Arnold chuckled "well we are watching "The Fog" so i figured you'd want to be a little atmospheric" he commented sitting next to her on his bed. The movie started as they both ate their popcorn, laughing at every cheesy little thing that happened in the "horror flick" 

~~~~~~~45 minutes into the movie~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnold and Helga were so caught up in the movie they didn't realize they were practically cuddling.That's when Helga grew uncomfortable with the way she was sitting and shuffled movement in the bed. Arnold felt something fall into his lap and when he looked down he blushed."W-what are you doing Helga ?" he stuttered looking down at the beautiful blonde with those ocean blue orbs staring right back at him. Helga began to panic frantically and sat up quickly trying to avoid his eyes. "Geez, Arnoldo If you hadn't moved .. I wouldn't have fell into your.." she stopped herself as her face continued to grow as red as a beat.Arnold sighed smiling knowing all of this was just killing her " whatever you say Helga..." he said as he turned his head toward the movie again. "Darn right ! Arnoldo.." she said his name sarcastically yet playfully seductively. 

After what seemed like forever of watching the movie it was finally coming to an end.Arnold stretched trying to get some feeling back into his arms. Helga was leaning on him unknowingly he put his arm around her as he looked down at her."enjoying yourself?" he asked her teasingly as she looked up at him smirking " you could say that .." she said simply sitting up from his body about to get up from his bed. Arnold grabbed her hand stopping Helga from getting up. Helga looked down at him confused as to why he grabbed her hand so suddenly. 

"Helga be honest with me ... " he said suddenly as he stared at her seriously as the jazz music behind them started to play.The exact same music played when it was valentine's day and Arnold spent it with "Cecil". " do you like me - like me ?" he asked as he searched her ocean blue eyes for answers as she slowly nodded. Arnold looked at her somewhat shocked but not by the fact that she liked him but the fact that she FINALLY admitted it. Arnold smiled somewhat smirking as he stood bringing Helga to her feel as he held her hand. Helga looked up at him blushing wildly as if she were a cherry. ( haha wild cherry xD) That's when Arnold surprised her with a pair of soft lips pressed against her own, feeling Arnold's hands down her waist.The 16 year old was surprised by what just happened, she couldn't believe it... 'ARNOLD IS KISSING ME ... HELGA G. PATAKI !'she screamed in her thoughts.She closed her eyes kissing him back with full passion and delight. 'Oh Arnold...' she thought to herself as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck savoring the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy: YESSSSSSS IT FINALLY HAPPENED ! I've been waiting to write this chapter , I just didn't want to wait too long or make it too soon. I hope you guys loved this chapter , i'm sorry I didn't update yesterday.. I didn't really feel like it because my bf and I had a disagreement. I grew sad and I didn't want to write anything.But i'm sure we'll work things out besides... he's my Arnold Shortman too . I love him too much. Anyways ! I hope you guys have a great day/night/afternoon . I have some exciting news and new ideas for another fanfic. I'm debating if i should do a soul x maka fanfic or something. leave your suggestions or thoughts though ! Oh ! I also hope you enjoy the youtube video I uploaded , its the full episode for Hey Arnold's Valentine .      Alrighty !

<3 SweetJazzCandy Out ! <3