Chapter 12: Helga in Wonderland ? (part 2)

Previously On The Last Chapter...

Helga put her hands on her hips and laughed "queen ?! who in their right mind is fit to be queen of this place other than me?!" she asked obviously mocking the queen of her position. "I am queen" the mysterious sweet voice said out loud with her card guard Sid army.

And The Story Continues ...!

'No..it can't be...' Helga thought to herself as she growled just looking at her made her blood boil with rage."Lila" Helga said her name with utter disgust, as if the person she saw before her was completely repulsive.Everything about her made Helga sick to her stomach as she growled."Yes,Helga it is I , Lila Sawyer, Queen of Hearts!" she exclaimed with pride which was so unlike her considering she had such a sweet voice." And I would ever so appreciate it if you would apologize for challenging my authority !" she snapped angrily in her ever so sweet voice."But if you just apologize for challenging me and my authority then I will forgive you and I won't have to punish you" she started smirking evilly as she awaited for Helga to apologize."pfft! me ? apologize to you ?! In your dreams little miss "perfect". and as if you can punish me ?! in your little dreams " Helga spat back at her with rage that Lila even dared threatened her of all people. "Alright then Helga...you leave me with NO CHOICE" she screech in rage by her last to words.She started off so calmly, Helga has never seen Lila so frustrated or even angry."Guards !" she yelled catching their attention awaiting her orders "Seize Helga G. Pataki immediately !" she roared loudly, causing the ground to shake and rumble, it felt like an earthquake.Half of the Sid card guards wrapped their arms around Helga tightly and the other half pointed their heart shaped spears at her."H-hey! get off of me!" Helga yelled with rage as they carried her to the queens "court room". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before she knew it Helga was thrown into a small cage, it was almost as small as a cage for holding mice.Helga bang and shook on the cage thinking she might actually have a chance to break free if she just tried hard enough.Helga sighed in defeat as Lila laughed with her ever so "sweet" smile."awww, are you mad?" the queen asked as she smirked walking away disappearing suddenly. "Just you wait you little miss "perfect" when I get out of here you'll feel sorry !" Helga puffed , enraged by the situation she was trapped in.That was when this weird fat pink cat showed up, of-course she couldn't see him at the moment but, she could hear him speaking and see his yellow eyes staring straight at her."Curly?! oh great.."Helga said crossing her arms wishing it were actually someone who was going to help her.Now that she thought about it , where is Phoebe,Gerald,Harold,Stinky,Nadine,and her most beloved Arnold? 'oh Arnold my beloved corn stocked haired prince, where are you? oh how I miss you and your nature to always help others around others' she thought to herself as she closed her eyes and day dreamed.Before she knew it , she fell asleep with ease feeling like a caged bird.

That's when Helga felt a strange mysterious force pick her up bridal style, taking her out of her bird cage.The world around her was dark but she could see something or someone close.The mysterious figure smelled yummy and had  a very strong ...chest?! Helga's eyes sprang wide awake as she looked into forest green orbs.She's never seen eyes so green , except in her dream but she was lost in the forest with ...Arnold.The boy of her dreams,She hated him and yet she loves him.The mysterious figure smiled down upon her as he laughed. "Are you alright ?" he asked in a voice so familiar she almost fell in love with it.Helga nodded shyly as she blushed,why was she blushing ?! That's when she realized who was carrying her bridal style, and sweeping her off her feet.It's strange though,he is a lot more tired than Helga could ever imagine. Her beauty was paralyzing him as he smiled down at her."Helga?" he whispered her name as it echoed around them, making it impossible for her to miss her name.

"Arnold.." was the last thing she said before the world around her grew brighter and brighter, almost as bright as the sunshine itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helga opened her eyes as if just waking up from a ..dream?She found her asleep in a big comfortable red chair,that usually a pushy over controlling father would lounge in after a long day of work.When she sat up that's when she saw a tall slender man walking toward her with this crazy wild orangish-red hair. He was accompanied by Harold the hyped rabbit and Stinky the hyped up shorty.Helga was taken a back by Arnold who noticed she was finally awake."Finally awake I see.." he said simply making it somewhat obvious he was the one who rescued her from being a caged bird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy: I'm not gonna be feeling good for a few days, I can already feel my body reacting a certain way. UUUUGGGHHHHH... sucks being a young woman but it's whatever I guess.Sorry I updated kinda late, I seriously feel like I might pop or burst. Take it as you like >.< sorry if you somehow got a bad image out of that. I'll do my best to update as much as I can but I don't update when I can't move or eat.If i had just a simple cold i'd still update but sadly I can't after this one. Pray for me or Wish me luck ! Have a good night/morning/afternoon . <3