Chapter 4:And Then There Was Lila...

Arnold's P.O.V.

Helga looked up at Arnold until he crouched down to his knees where they were staring into each others eyes."Helga..I'm so sorry I yelled at you" Arnold took her hands into his, as Helga sniffled looking at him shocked he actually took her hands into his."Helga ... say something" he says putting his hands on her shoulders and gently shook her."Arnold, do you hate me?" she asked looking away from her football headed love."No..Helga..no, I just lost my temper" he said sighing as he looked up at her with a smile he pulled her into him hugging her.Helga's eyes widened surprised he came so close to her.Helga returned the hug unknowingly , unable to hide her feelings much longer she pulled away staring into Arnold'd green emerald eyes."a-a-Arnold...there's something i want to tell you." she said nervously as she blushed."what is it Helga?" Arnold says still staring into her beautiful sapphire eyes."I-I-I like...y-" Helga began being interrupted by some girl calling his name"Hey Arnold ! Welcome back.." she said in a sweet voice. Arnold stood and turned away from Helga to face the soft gorgeous voice behind him."Lila?!" he said in shock being blinded by her gorgeous appearance.Helga growls under her breath seeing the sight of the very girl Helga hoped Arnold wouldn't see."Oh Arnold, when ever did you get back?"Lila asked Arnold.Arnold smiled feeling himself feeling lovesick over Lila since the 4th grade.Helga sighed getting up and walked away from the two who will obviously become an item less that 48 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helga's P.O.V.

Helga decided she should just walk around the city for a while, but for some reason her feet led her Arnold's boarding house.She sighed as she knocked on the door needing a place to stay for a while.Phil answered the door surprised it was Helga and she was ALONE."come in , i'll have pookie make you some milk and cookies." he said with a smile wondering where his grandson ran off to'I thought Arnold went to get the girly with the one eyebrow and big pick bow' he sighed closing the door.Helga ate the cookies and drank some milk in silence , while Gertrude(Arnold's Grandma) sat down with Helga smiling."whats the matter Eleanor?" Gertrude asked Helga.Helga sighed "I wanted to tell Arnold something important but as soon as one of the girls he's crazy about shows up... its like i don't even exist." she said sounding defeated. Gertrude laughed "well, don't you think you gave up too easily on Kima? The boy just got back into town, and you're ready to throw in the towel without even showing him how you really feel" she said smiling."Hey- I don't have feelings for that little runt.. I just needed to tell him-" Helga was interrupted. "You love Kima , don't deny it Eleanor." Gertrude said full of determination as she jumped up out of her seat and ran off."But how am I supposed to beat Lila at her own game?!" she asked out loud without getting any response.Helga sighs as she drinks her milk trying to think up a way for Arnold to fall for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnold's P.O.V.

After a long while of Arnold and Lila talking about how things wasn't the same without Arnold being around.Lila smiled as she gently touched Arnold's face and she leaned in to kiss him on the lips, but Arnold remembered a certain girl who had long beautiful figure,long flowing blonde hair,and a big pink bow.Arnold pulled away from Lila smiling at her softly as he took her hands into his" I'm sorry Lila, but I have to go... You see, there's this girl I can't seem to stop thinking about and I'm worried she didn't get home like I hope she did." he said smiling remembering when Helga confessed her feelings to him once already,and kissed him with so much passion it had him thinking about her ever sense that day. Although they were in a hurry to save the neighborhood , that moment replayed in his mind everyday.Arnold got up and ran off leaving Lila in the park confused and lost in the moment.Arnold looked all over the city again,wishing he paid attention to her when she had something important to tell him.Arnold stopped in his tracks becoming frustrated and angry with himself'why didn't I keep my attention on you..?' he thought to himself as he checked around her neighborhood.Arnold sighed as he smiled slightly'why am I so worried about ..you?' he asked himself coming to the conclusion ' Am...I..In love with.................................Helga G Pataki ?!' he asked himself as her name ringed in his ears as his hear beat picked up . Arnold looked in his neighborhood and his feet led him to the boarding house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy: Hi guys! I hope I'm improving everyday I try to write a chapter. Hope you guys like it and please give me your feed back its important ! <3 Thanks see you guys next time! *3*