Chapter 15: Contagious Love-Sickness

Arnold's P.O.V.

It was a brand new day in Hillwood, it was a bright sunny afternoon . The breeze was cool but refreshing and birds chirped beautifully. Arnold was on his way to Helga's house with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and a bag of groceries.Finally arriving at the blonde beauty's house he knocked on the door waiting patiently.After a minute or so of Arnold waiting , a very gorgeous but sickly Helga answered the door. "Awww, Helga...I told you to stay in bed .." he cooed as he welcomed himself inside. Arnold furrowed his brow as he picked her up in his arms carrying her back to bed. "Arnold..." she managed to cough out into her hands of-course not wanting to get her love sick. Arnold smiled knowing she was being thoughtful. Arnold laid Helga down in her bed, and tucked her into bed.Helga smiled up at him as he did the same looking down at her as he wen to grab the grocery bag off the floor."Look Helga I brought you a few things" he said walking over to her sitting on the edge of the bed.Arnold began to pull out 2 fresh Kleenex boxes,5 cans of chicken noodle soup,cold medicine pills, a glass thermometer,crackers,special herbal green teas and hot coco,ice-pack,Sprite, and hand sanitizer. Helga smiled as she thought how sweet Arnold is for taking care of her.Arnold smirked as he joked " Helga what's this ?" he asked looking into the back as if there were a lot left inside the plastic bag. Helga looked at him puzzled as she watched him dig into the bag.Arnold pulled out 5 dvd's smirking "Huh..? Huh...?" he asked as he handed them to her. Helga smiled happily shocked that Arnold did all of this just for her.Helga coughed heavily wanting to hug Arnold .Arnold smiled at her reaching to hug her as she fell into his arms.

Arnold held her for only a little while feeling somewhat awkward. He lied Helga down back in bed tucking her in as a small smile crepted onto his face.'She's so beautiful even when she sick...' he thought to himself as he leaned close to her gently kissing her forehead.Arnold left to go fix Helga some chicken noodle soup.He seasoned it full of love and salt and pepper of-course.After maybe 15-20 minutes of preparing soup and crackers, Arnold took out a glass from the cabinet and poured some sprite for his beloved to drink.Arnold ran across a tray while looking for napkins.A wide smile stretched across his face realizing that the tray might be put to good use.He put all of the food and the sprite on the tray. He carried the tray to Helga's room as he gently knocked on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnold was feeding Helga soup just as she asked him to, apparently she's gown sore just from sleeping."You know Helga.." Arnold began as he frowned worriedly putting the soup down "i'm starting to think you've caught the flu." Arnold gently puts his hand on her forehead checking to see if she has gotten any better. "Helga ! You're burning up !" he shrieked with worry leaving her to grab some ice and frozen foods.Arnold grew worried as he got the medicine and some water as well.Before Arnold had time to blink he covered her in frozen foods and had her crunching on ice. He made her take some medicine to reduce the fever , when she finally took the medicine he sighed slightly tired. Arnold went and sat at the end of her bed feeling light headed , Arnold's vision grew fuzzy and all of a sudden everything grew dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helga's P.O.V.  

Helga woke up feeling alot better than before, she Hardly even got to speak to Arnold.'thinking of Arnold...where is he ?' she asked herself hopping out of bed.That's when she saw a figure lying on the ground unconscious. "Arnold !" she cried as she hurried over to his side frantically panicking she calls 911 on her cell. "This is 911 call center how may i hell you ?" the operator on the other side of the cell asked."Hello ?! please help me , my ... friend " she struggled the word "friend" out of her mouth."He's collapsed on the ground and he's unconscious !" Helga screamed out over the phone. "Ma'am please keep your calm, now we need your location." the operator stated as Helga panicked telling her  address wishing they would hurry. "now help is on the way." she informed as she alerted the police. Helga sighed worried about her beloved Arnold, she gently creased his cheek lovingly wishing he was okay."oh Arnold.." she whispered as tears began to stream down her face.Soon she heard the front door being burst open as the police looked around. "Where are you ?!" he yelled not seeing her in the living room. Helga smiled gently kissing his cheek "We're upstairs !" she hollered back panicking as she heard footsteps stomping up the stairs and into her room.Before she knew it Arnold was ripped out of her loving arms and taken the Emergency Hospital downtown. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some odd reason, the police said she couldn't accompany him the ambulance truck.News got around town quickly and Helga was sitting outside her house looking depressed wondering if Arnold was okay. The whole gang showed up at Helga's house and they were all talking about Arnold.Everyone asked Helga what happened to him,but as Helga explained she began to think it was her fault."Arnold was so worried about me, he probably stressed about getting me better and the project... I guess it was just too much, he overworked himself and passed out or something."she said out loud to her friends explaining how guilty she felt.Everyone was trying to cheer her up of course but nothing was working until Gerald made a suggestion that had everyone in a great mood again even Helga."Hey I know ! Let's grab Arnold some get well cards,balloons,chocolates,flowers, and the nine yards! We can go grab all that stuff now and when we're done setting everything up , we can go to the hospital and pay him a visit." he said full of excitement as he left to go grab his car. Everyone had a job to do.Rhonda,Nadine,and Lila go get the flowers;Sid,Stinky,and Harold go get the chocolates;Gerald,Phoebe,and curly go get the balloons; and well Helga gets to grab the card.This was going to make Arnold get better for sure !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little did everyone know though when they brought everything to Arnold's hospital room, he only had caught what Helga had which was indeed the flu.Arnold was touched by what everyone did just for him but what he loved more was Helga's card.Helga did buy a card but she also made a special one just for Arnold.It was written something like this..."Hey Arnoldo , I hope you feel better and get well soon. Thank you very much for taking great care of me , if it wasn't for you... I would still be in bed wishign I could talk to you. Hey football head... When you get better let's watch those movies together that you got me ... and sit in your room and watch it. P.S. THIS IS FOR YOUR EYES ONLY BECAUSE IF YOU SQUEAL I'LL...I'LL... SMOTHER YOU." 

Arnold laughed as he nodded at Helga realizing they both had a date as soon as he got better that is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH STEAMY AM I RIGHT ?! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I had to make time for my baby that day. We played Warframe all night long . Although I don't really understand the game... I really love playing it with him <3 Hopefully i'll be able to update again soon and i'm feeling better ! Alright, until next time my lovelies !

 <3SweetJazzCandy Out ! <3