Chapter 23: Mr. and Mrs. Freezer (finished)

It was a long day for the two blondes, not only was Arnie actually "stalking" Helga. Arnie started to follow her to every class she went to after their first encounter. Especially her last two classes of the day, which were chemistry and creative writing.The teachers even caught him sneaking into the classroom but decided it would be creepy if he started following the teachers around as well. After the bell chimed happily throughout the halls of the school Helga packed up her things, quickly got up from her seat and dashed out of the classroom. Arnold was waiting for her by the water fountain across from Helga's classroom with her devilishly handsome smirk plastered on his face. Helga ran over to him practically throwing herself into his arms , as he returned the excitement grabbing onto her hips. "If I knew you were going to be this excited I would have bought flowers" he stated keeping that handsome smirk plastered on his soft cheeks. Helga smiled up at him gently pecking his lips leaning close to his ear " Arnie has been following me all day ever since our encounter happened .." she whispered into his ear. It drove Arnold insane for some odd reason , lately Helga's touch is practically paralyzing him. The strange thing was it made Arnold wan...more. "Are you even listening to me ?!" she yelled in a hushed whisper snapping Arnold from his thoughts about her immobilized touch. "Yes Helga I heard you , and I'll take care of it okay ?" he said trying to calm the blonde maiden down from her freaking.

Arnold's P.O.V.

Lucky for Arnold, Helga trusted him when he said he would take care of the whole situation by himself. After The blonde couple had their "talk" they walked to the ice cream parlor, not too far from home. "Hopefully getting some ice cream in you might cheer you up ." he said with a smile as they held hands walking inside along the sidewalk. That's when they saw Gerald and Phoebe holding hands walking , coming from the opposite direction Helga and Arnold came from. "Hey Gerald !" Arnold greeted his best friend making Gerald smile greeting his friend as well. Of course Helga and Phoebe greeted each other with a tender hug and Phoebe asking how Helga was. Things were going great between the two girls who were OBVIOUSLY happy to be in a relationship with their dream loves. 

After their long chat outside the ice cream parlor they finally went inside. Helga and Phoebe went to sit down at a table close to the window. It was a beautiful day outside so they figured why not, sit somewhere with a gorgeous view of the world outside. Arnold and Gerald ordered what they thought was best, but to his surprise Phoebe and Gerald weren't staying like Arnold and Helga. 'I wonder if Gerald actually planned on doing something with Phoebe .. like a surprise ?' he thought to himself coming over to Helga placing the chocolate/strawberry/vanilla-like milkshake down on the center of the table.Gerald approached Phoebe making her stand to her feet. "We better be going , Gerald is taking me to see "Blood Love". Phoebe said happily grabbing Gerald's hand excitedly pulling him off. "Bye Arnold ! Bye Helga !" the two said in sync as Phoebe continued to pull him out the door. 

'Weird, I've never seen Phoebe so excited about anything to where she's practically jumping outta her outfit.' the football headed teen thought to himself as he took a seat across from Helga. "Whatever happened to the ice cream ?" Helga asked him as she looked at him curiously. "Oh , well it's not just any milkshake , its called a mister and misses Freezer. It's a chocolate milkshake with vanilla ice-cream stopped off with whipped cream fudge and caramel( as seen in the picture,  i hope you can see it ! ) Helga was impressed by Arnold's description of the delicious treat that sat in-front of them. 

Helga's P.O.V.

Arnold and Helga took a titanic spoon full of the toothsome frozen treat sitting on the table sparkling as if it were delivered from the angles. All Helga could see was football headed angles singing and floating around her head. She's never tasted something so delicious, it tasted as if it was made by god and delivered by the angles . Helga snapped herself out of her daze ,and began to take multiple spoon fulls of the frozen treat. Arnold smiled with delight seeing that she loved the Mr. and Mrs. Freezer just as much as he does. 

After eating something that they both truly believed came from heaven, Arnold and Helga walked hand in hand to the boarding house. Everyone has been noticing that everywhere they go, they hold hands. Helga remembered all those years of following Arnold around, keeping a handsome picture in a heart shaped locket,writing poems about the football headed corn god ( which she still does), and struggling to tell him how she felt. She's been doing those things way before she turned 9 years old, she started liking Arnold when they first met. Even when they were practically toddlers in kindergarten , Arnold was still the happy goody two shoes football head he still is today. 

The sun was setting beautifully in the sky as birds flew through the orange,red,yellow sea in the clouds. It was a romantic walk to Arnold's home, Helga has felt her heart flutter but this time it was her tummy and her heart fluttering vigorously. The walk seemed long , as if the road would never truly end. Even if it seemed like an eternity, the blonde couple enjoyed their long silent walk. The warm breezy autumn wind combed their hair as they continued their walk, the first autumn red leaf fell behind them in the distant. 

There is only question that roamed into the two blonde's head.

"Can you imagine it...Arnold ?"

"Can you imagine it... Helga?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

SweetJazzCandy: Hiiiiiii :D How is everyone today I finished the chapter today it is 3:14am in Texas right now and I'm cramping awful badly. But ! I knew I couldn't leave you guys hanging more than I already have so... I'm super duper sorry and omg ! Happy 800 views my lovlies ! :D we're becoming something great in the world. Thank you all for reading my last chapter, which got 55 views, so thank you very much to everyone in supporting this book. And I wanna give a special thanks to n3rdy_book_lov3r_143 and kitty_meoww because tbh , you both give me inspiration to think and write these stories with your votes,comments,and following this book. You guys are the winners not me but you and I hope you guys feel great. I'm gonna take some days off because of my ughh... cramps which will take about 3-4 days of complete resting. From now on I won't disappear instead i'll give you guys "Jazzy updates !" if i'm not gonna write for that day. 

Alright that's it for this old gal ! :D I would have my baby take over for me but he gets... Stressed ? so nope :D lol byeeee 

~SweetJazzCandy Out !~