Chapter 32 - Pleasure and Nightmare (Explicit)

Start from the beginning

I watched him carefully as his eyes turned from sterling silver to a burning red color with pecks of orange in it. Almost like you were watching the flames of the fire crack and burn. Then he tilts his head to the side just a little and thin, black veins stretch out from underneath his eyes. Almost like the time when he fed off of me but this time it was a little different and wanting. His eyes spoke to me.

I carefully wrapped my legs around him and calculated my moves as I rubbed my crotch against his. Our body fit perfectly together. Justin growled and it was the most intense, demanding growl I had ever heard out of him. Before I could process anything further ahead, his mouth was on mine, claiming me whole.

And damn was it toe-curling good!

Justin's mouth moves south as he brings his lips closer to my neck and then swiftly kisses it before grazing his teeth across my skin. I thought he was going to bite me but instead he licked my soft, tender skin. He didn't bite me but I knew he wanted to. To dark to see, I kept my eyes closed as a moan accidentally rumbled out of my mouth. I felt his hand slid behind the back of my neck and then grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling it down as my head fell back. He  was  injecting me with a higher level of eagerness but his lips slid more precisely down my neck. He was hungry and eager to lick me, touch me and devour my neck. I couldn't help the moan that slipped out of my mouth and the more he took my skin in, the more I began to feel different. The sensation in between my thighs throbbed painfully as Justin's strong scent dug deep into my nostrils.

Justin pulled away and when he did, a deep low growl escaped him. It was scary yet attractive in various ways. I sensed a sudden change in him. Even through the dark, his eyes began to glow and I knew that it wasn't his normal color. I swallowed another lump in my throat and licked my bottom lip in anticipation. Then without a second thought my fingers moved to the hem of my shirt and automatically started unbuttoning. Justin studied my every moment as my delicate fingers went to the last button and then I pulled it off of me. Another growl left Justin as I threw my shirt on the floor, not removing my eyes from his. I wasn't embarrassed at what I was doing nor was I scared to do so.

At this moment, I wanted everything to happen what I was imagining for.

And it did. Everything happened to fast, so quick I didn't have time to process it in my head. All I knew is that my body was reacting to everything that Justin was doing to me.

Justin's fingers linked into my hair. His smooth movement told me he wanted to go a bit slower on me so I let his fingers brush my hair. I didn't expect any immediate response. Excitement with lust bubbled into me as my chest heaved in and out, uncontrollably. I looked at him as he leaned in, giving me a small side small that melted me to my core. I arched my body up a little to give him a better access to me and in another swift motion, he extended his hand out to the back of my bra and unclipped it, taking it out and throwing it to the side.

I was aroused immediately and didn't need to find an excuse to stop him.

Justin looked to the side and at the sheets. Within seconds the sheets rose up and draped itself around us, securely. I giggled at his wizardry. Justin smiled.

"What else can you do?" I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck. Justin leaned down.

"A lot of things that's out of your imagination." With then, his mouth claimed mind once again. Mouth to mouth, my body had a thing of its own. My underwear was damp and with every licks and kisses my heart accelerated. My heart grew three size larger with how gentle yet demanding he was towards me.

And then...he pulls away, leaving me empty all over again.

No. Not now. Not like this! He stopped and I knew what he was about to do. Tease me then leave me hanging like before.