forty-one

isabella's pov

four days later

i heard the doorbell of my apartment ring and groaned, pausing the netflix show i was watching.  i dragged my feet over to the door and opened it.  my eyes glared at the figure in front of me.

"bella?  why have you been ignoring my calls and texts?  i really wanted to see you these past few days, are you mad at me or something?" nate said, standing in the doorframe with a confused smile on his face.

i shook my head with exhaustion.

"you wanted to hang out, huh?  well why didn't you just ask sophia?" i said, staring down at him.

his eyes widened for a second and i nodded with a smirk, knowing that i had slayed him.  nate ran his palm over his face and sighed.

"baby, i'm re-" he started, giving me a sympathetic look now that i found out.

"save it!  i really don't want to hear your bullshit right now.  i saw the texts, and you really hurt me."

"i'm sorry!" he managed to get out.

i closed the door and leaned against it, hearing nate sigh from behind the wood.  he could not be serious, did he really want to wait until i found out to tell me that he was cheating?

i need your help guys!

after this book is over (which is in about 15-20 chapters), i want to start another fanfic.  i need your opinion on which guy the book will be about.  comment a "x" next to the name of the guy that you want.

cameron:

shawn:

matthew:

nash:

hayes:

jack gilinsky:

jack johnson:

nate: