eighteen

isabella's pov

five months later

i knocked on nate's door and waited for him to open it. finally, i looked up and saw him smiling at me.

"hey, babe."

"hi!" i said, walking in.

he told me to come over because he wanted to tell me something, so i immediately drove over to his apartment in case it was an emergency or something.

"here, we can just sit in the living room," he said, leading us onto the couch.

i sat down next to hims and nodded, gesturing for him to speak. he cleared his throat.

"we've been through a lot together, isa. good and bad, and i want us to go through even more now. i love you, and i know you love me. so, uh, what i was basically trying to ask you is, if you wanted to move in with me?" he asked, nervously and awkwardly.

my eyes widened and i couldn't get any words out of my mouth. i sat there next to him for a few moments. i ran my hands through my hair out of nervousness and sighed.

"nate, i-i don't know mean to tell you this to hurt your feelings. i promise, i want nothing more than to be in a relationship with you, but i feel like we're moving too fast. we started dating only, like, six or seven months ago, and i think we should wait a while before i live with you. so, i'm sorry, i just, i just, can't right now." i sighed, instantly feeling bad.

i didn't want to face his reaction, so i quickly grabbed my bag and stood up. i walked up to the door as swiftly as possible and almost ran out.

ooohhh now you guys know why i haven't updated in a while !