thirty-six

isabella's pov

"what did you think about the movie?" i asked nate, as we walked out of the movie theater.

"pretty good, i wasn't really paying attention though."

i raised my brow and looked at him. i grabbed his hand from next to me and interlocked our fingers.

"oh yeah? why?" i asked.

"i was kind of focused on something else," he shrugged, smiling.

"what? nate! are you still thinking about that guy who hit on me?! i told you to le-"

"i was talking about you." he cut me off.

i stopped talking when i heard his answer. i put my attention on nate and smiled at him. while i was looking at him, i felt him press a kiss to my forehead. we were almost at the car, so no one saw.

"you're so cute, sometimes, nate!" i gushed, as we approached his car. he was going to drive me back to the hair salon because i left my car there.

"uh, sometimes?!" he said, pretending to be hurt.

i laughed and rolled my eyes, opening the car door. normally, nate would open it for me, but he was already on the other side of the street.

"shut up, dork." i replied, smiling and laughing.

he smiled at me and started the car. i'm honestly so happy that nate and i got closer since our fight, because i really missed him.

guys i got the twitter app, so if you want to follow me, the user is in my bio :)

also, follow me on instagram please (also in my bio!)